Caroline & Park (2024) #5

While Caroline has Friskys saliva all over her face and her pussy juice on her fingers, now her comes Park who wants to play while she is still replaying her lovers touch in her mind. 

What I am seeing now between Caroline and Park looks more like duty than passion. If this situation continues, then that is the formula for resentment.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Lasse said:

When it comes to sex Park is a child !!!

If that's the case then Dima must still be a baby with his teardrop's worth of jizz when he shoots is custard onto his fingernail with no spillages. 

3 minutes ago, Keen Observer said:

Watching Caroline lay in bed next to Park, her body language and mood are 180 degrees from just 45 minutes ago....

Body language...she is led flat in bed though and like less than 10 minutes ago she was on top of him chatting and now they are awake on their cellphones. Caroline faces away from him in bed alot...completely natural I thought!

My lady friend says I should consider that Caroline feels emotionally that she and Frisky have fucked tonight. I argued back to her that neither Frisky or Caroline had an orgasm and only one of them was penetrated. She argued back "why do you men always think with your dick? Fucking is done in the brain".

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1