Caroline & Park (2024) #5

11 hours ago, Keen Observer said:

Okay Frisky, enough of the caressing.  Let's get down to serious business.

I believe personally that they have sex off cam all they can and yes i what we see ts click bait to make money

3 hours ago, thinga69 said:

So why are they top cam and top replay?

Because a lot of people are blinkered and gullible and will accept anything remotely lesbian thrown at them. IMO. And Leora is top replay, couldn't even beat her.

2 minutes ago, chogdad said:

Because a lot of people are blinkered and gullible and will accept anything remotely lesbian thrown at them. IMO. And Leora is top replay, couldn't even beat her.

I don't count Leora.

17 hours ago, Thestarider said:

I have always found Frisky to be all show without finishing what she has started with the exception of one time,,, and that was not with Caroline but with Gabby. All play but no real substance as far as I am/ concerned. She has yet to really prove me wrong...

Frisky has finished Carro a few times but she hasn't given Carro the opportunity to return the favor because of her shyness !

• Like 1

19 hours ago, trippingalot said:

You're about right, Frisky always chicken out and never finish the job. I would expect this from Caroline, the curious one.

The only one that I've seen "finish the job was Frisky when she was finger bangin' her 2-3 weeks ago.  Unfortunately, Park has set up permanent residence and won't let them have any serious time alone (on camera).

48 minutes ago, Keen Observer said:

The only one that I've seen "finish the job was Frisky when she was finger bangin' her 2-3 weeks ago.  Unfortunately, Park has set up permanent residence and won't let them have any serious time alone (on camera).

In Caroline's birthday a few months ago Frisky eat her out and finger her for a couple hours, also Carol finger Frisky uncovered but both were with clothes on. I thought things would evolve from that day but I was wrong, sadly not even when they are alone we can expect something more.

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

13 hours ago, Lasse said:

Frisky has finished Carro a few times but she hasn't given Carro the opportunity to return the favor because of her shyness !

there is no shyness, it's all clickbait!

Just now, Lasse said:

I belive Frisky still is camerashy !

when i watched before my sub ended, all i saw was a sad game of deception.  pure clickbait all the way.  i don't believe frisky is shy at all, i do believe that if park were to go on vacation for a few days somewhere, that the viewers would see just how not shy she is.  when i used to watch, park was always the detriment to their apartment.

7 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

when i watched before my sub ended, all i saw was a sad game of deception.  pure clickbait all the way.  i don't believe frisky is shy at all, i do believe that if park were to go on vacation for a few days somewhere, that the viewers would see just how not shy she is.  when i used to watch, park was always the detriment to their apartment.

Park will do anything in his power to be in their way and disturb their relation.

• Upvote 1