Caroline & Park (2024) #5

2 minutes ago, Keen Observer said:

1pm on a Saturday and Park is at the computer while Caroline is away....

If she comes home without any shopping bags and immediately wants to fuck.  I'll speculate that she's been with Frisky and this will be her way of keeping peace at home.

Do we know if she (Caroline) has family that live in the area that she could be visiting?

Another tell will be if Caroline takes a bath shortly after her return. Some women will take care to get the smell of sex off of their body as soon as possible before being around their mate.

It's hard to understand why Park keeps being rewarded with clicks after the scheme has been decoded? The more clicks he gets for running Frisky away, the less need theynd will have to bring her back before the camera. Now that we have all been sufficiently baited, can they just move on to art work and tele-commuting with no loss in audience views? I can keep up on this apartment well enough by watching the thumbs while withholding my clicks for the content that I want to watch.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, philo said:

Another tell will be if Caroline takes a bath shortly after her return. Some women will take care to get the smell of sex off of their body as soon as possible before being around their mate.

1 hour ago, philo said:

she used to sit home all day bored to death now she is gone most every day its not hard to figure out what she is doing

1 hour ago, EMMETT111 said:

she used to sit home all day bored to death now she is gone most every day its not hard to figure out what she is doing

Shopping 
Rich Girls Love GIF by Crash Adams

4 hours ago, philo said:

But in their case, I'm pretty sure he knows and approves of where she's at.