Leora & Paul - (2024) #11

Today i sent an email to RLC support. i know that nobody does this anymore but I have had some limited results in prior instances. I may try again if i feel compelled. I said this.

I am a long time supporter of your website and I thank you for bringing great content to people that enjoy what you do.

I have an eye for some business decisions. I urge you to invest in wireless cameras. It will give you the ability to change the dynamic of the apartments because you can move the cams. And, I will say it will increase viewership. Do it now before someone else does. Please answer me. i am a loyal supporter. Thanks.
  • Like 2

Leora and others have been tied down to the camera positions for years. It's time to end that shit. The apartments are great. But if you want to make money, do it. Reinvest in your business or someone will eat your lunch

Leora, and the others are actors. We all laugh about it, but it's true. Give them the space they need to perform. I will bet Leora knows it better than anyone because she has to keep repeating the same shit. Give her a few new cameras to work with for Christ's sake.