B4 - General Topic 2024 #40 (April)

Just now, Lasse said:

Could be! Good thing that they get along anyways !

I always said to myself if there is one person in B4 who would invest time in Medusa it's be Karma. OT Masshole blowjob in B2 lol. 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

I always said to myself if there is one person in B4 who would invest time in Medusa it's be Karma. OT Masshole blowjob in B2 lol. 

I know Karma is a very kind person and I am certain Medusa is too ! Nice that "our girls" enjoy eachother !!

• Upvote 4

10 minutes ago, Lasse said:

I know Karma is a very kind person and I am certain Medusa is too ! Nice that "our girls" enjoy eachother !!

The important thing is they seem to get along well 'for now' but I can assure you Medusa is as nice as she seems. Karma, I am still on the fence with and personally I am still not keen on Karma but she is half watchable. I don't want to say too much otherwise it may upset Karma's stalkers who spend more time watching Masshole and listening to his conversations...oddly.   

6 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

The important thing is they seem to get along well 'for now' but I can assure you Medusa is as nice as she seems. Karma, I am still on the fence with and personally I am still not keen on Karma but she is half watchable. I don't want to say too much otherwise it may upset Karma's stalkers who spend more time watching Masshole and listening to his conversations...oddly.   

The ONLY person Karma has raised her voice to was to Massi when she defended Sara after the New Year happenings! Massi sat shocked and speechless on the sofa for over half an hour. Massi has never bothered her after that !!

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, Lasse said:

The ONLY person Karma has raised her voice to was to Massi when she defended Sara after the New Year happenings! Massi sat shocked and speechless on the sofa for over half an hour. Massi has never bothered her after that !!

I never once mentioned when she gets/got angry or with who, she is just not someone I find at all interesting but that does not mean I cannot watch her on screen or follower her SM account.

3 minutes ago, Maxbell said:

Because with Masha she couldn’t get a word in edge-wise 

It must be Heaven for Medusa In Barcelona !  Nice accomodation together with nice girls and above all NO MASHA !

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1