B4 - General Topic 2024 #40 (April)

12 hours ago, Noldus said:

One door MIA 🙂 (Sara's bedroom door to the hall

Can't remember that right, but it was either tuesday or friday I saw Bogdan looking at that door, phone in hand. I thought he needed something or saw something in Sara's room, but her not being there, trying to get her. Maybe that was related.

9 hours ago, Lasse said:

Question is why Medusa likes to talk so mutch with Karma? 

I'm going to go for unpopular on that one. Outside the drama that she's said to create (but that I never witnessed), her taste in men and what she likes to do in bed with said man, I actually quite like her personality and skills.

• Upvote 2

12 minutes ago, itohkata said:

Can't remember that right, but it was either tuesday or friday I saw Bogdan looking at that door, phone in hand. I thought he needed something or saw something in Sara's room, but her not being there, trying to get her. Maybe that was related.

I was thinking the same but I still don’t see why theyd remove the door for that, and where is the door? 🧐

10 hours ago, Maxbell said:

I was thinking the same but I still don’t see why theyd remove the door for that, and where is the door? 🧐

Right after UM those clamps were on the doors casing. Something happened

gbx8.jpeg

4 minutes ago, Maxbell said:

Right after UM those clamps were on the doors casing. Something happened

14 minutes ago, Maxbell said:

Either the door had been pushed out of view in its pocket or the door was the issue and was taken away for maintenance. 

I'm having a bit of hard time figuring what happened too.

• Upvote 1

Just now, desinc said:

Is it just me or does it seem like ever since Medusa moved in that B4 is slowly coming back alive?

I think it's more the absence of Massimo than the arrival of Medusa.  I've always felt that there's been greater unity among the tenants of B4 and a much better atmosphere when Massimo has been asbsent than when he's there, including the two weeks he was away at the end of last year.

• Upvote 4

5 minutes ago, Ash1 said:

Penso che sia più l'assenza di Massimo che l'arrivo di Medusa. Ho sempre avuto la sensazione che ci fosse maggiore unità tra gli inquilini del B4 e un'atmosfera molto migliore quando Massimo era assente rispetto a quando era lì, comprese le due settimane in cui era stato via alla fine dell'anno scorso.

Confermo, le ragazze sono piu’ unite

• Upvote 1

I am absolutly no fan of Tantra-Chris but it is positive that he doesn't disturb any of the other girls! I just won't click on any of Karma's cams! After he leaves I can use replay if I am curious. If Karma enjoys his company I'm OK with that but I'm hoping she will get fed up soon.

• Upvote 5

18 minutes ago, jove said:

Damn Tantra just arrived...shit weekend

he was supposed to come last weekend but stayed away, now he's back it seems like Karma doesn't even have an influence on whether he comes or not, he just comes to get his sex when it suits him... she's under his wings or she's just a stupid follower..anyway ... the unwanted open buttholes as a topcam are back 🤢

• Haha 4
  • Confused 1

17 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

he was supposed to come last weekend but stayed away, now he's back it seems like Karma doesn't even have an influence on whether he comes or not, he just comes to get his sex when it suits him... she's under his wings or she's just a stupid follower..anyway ... the unwanted open buttholes as a topcam are back 🤢

May I recommend you to chose some other cameras !

• Upvote 2