B4 - General Topic 2024 #40 (April)

Whenever I see Sara I feel we viewers are losing something with her rotting in the best room of the Villa for so fucking long whereas that place could be occupied by a girl better than her. We've already seen all her facets, she's not a bit charismatic or even attractive enough to hold admirers, if she leave no one will miss her. JMO.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

1 minute ago, trippingalot said:

Whenever I see Sara I feel we viewers are losing something with her rotting in the best room of the Villa for so fucking long whereas that place could be occupied by a girl better than her. We've already seen all her facets, she's not a bit charismatic or even attractive enough to hold admirers, if she leave no one will miss her. JMO.

the bitch is ugly!

47 minutes ago, poncherello said:

Karma please. I know you read CC so I beg you: find a way to get rid of the big pig, only your strength and determination can do it, we saw it that night of the deception. And another request is addressed exclusively to you: do you want to get rid of that despicable man who makes you worthless with his presence? You are losing respect for your traveling companions. Speaking of travel, are you and her really going on a nice trip? And you know very well which one I'm referring to

I also think Chris is boring and wierd.Then again it isn't interesting what I feel ! The main thing is what Karma feels ! She gets satisfied both emotionly and sexually by him and he by her. So it is entierly up to them how long and often they want to continue their relation! I'm glad for Karma's sake that she is happy because I really like that girl !

• Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, Lasse said:

I also think Chris is boring and wierd.Then again it isn't interesting what I feel ! The main thing is what Karma feels ! She gets satisfied both emotionly and sexually by him and he by her. So it is entierly up to them how long and often they want to continue their relation! I'm glad for Karma's sake that she is happy because I really like that girl !

i had no idea!

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, trippingalot said:

She looks and act like a over used methhead. one of the few girls that I ever feel disgusted by in this site.

I bet you wouldn't care about her looks if she was a nice and decent person !!

47 minutes ago, Lasse said:

Penso anche che Chris sia noioso e strano. D'altra parte non è interessante quello che sento! La cosa principale è ciò che sente il Karma! Lei viene soddisfatta sia emotivamente che sessualmente da lui e lui da lei. Quindi dipende interamente da loro per quanto tempo e quanto spesso vogliono continuare la loro relazione! Sono felice per il bene di Karma che sia felice perché quella ragazza mi piace davvero!

I agree 100% with what you wrote but we know that Chris is not the future for Karma. She's always complaining about him and it's about time she put a stop to it. I know it will hurt but after that she will only have pleasant things, she knows where to find them but certainly not with such a person (married? maybe although now I highly doubt it. Marriage could be an excuse to not take on responsibilities and bond with Karma, you know for sure that he dates other women in the same way as here he dates her, he doesn't have a job or maybe he doesn't want to say what job he has, he arrives suddenly ruining Karma's plans and she is too weak to have the ability to oppose, and I could add much more). When he arrives she disintegrates on her own and forgets the world around her, all this hurts her towards the other tenants who instead count on her presence. In my opinion it was plagiarized. It's her life and we have to accept it but this doesn't mean that we shouldn't encourage her to do something that will then make her feel better

• Upvote 1

31 minutes ago, poncherello said:

I agree 100% with what you wrote but we know that Chris is not the future for Karma. She's always complaining about him and it's about time she put a stop to it. I know it will hurt but after that she will only have pleasant things, she knows where to find them but certainly not with such a person (married? maybe although now I highly doubt it. Marriage could be an excuse to not take on responsibilities and bond with Karma, you know for sure that he dates other women in the same way as here he dates her, he doesn't have a job or maybe he doesn't want to say what job he has, he arrives suddenly ruining Karma's plans and she is too weak to have the ability to oppose, and I could add much more). When he arrives she disintegrates on her own and forgets the world around her, all this hurts her towards the other tenants who instead count on her presence. In my opinion it was plagiarized. It's her life and we have to accept it but this doesn't mean that we shouldn't encourage her to do something that will then make her feel better

But she is strangly attracted of him. Hope she will meet someone who attracts her more! And who is more "normal".

1 minute ago, Lasse said:

The opposite would be wierd. It would reveal some gay tendences

I doubt it's anything about being gay or not, it's about what's on cam at the time and what we can all see, and Tantra asshole is not pleasant at all. Tatiana's however IS. 

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

She's likely not here for the long term.  Most likely a month and she'll be back at Masha's housecleaning again.   :biggrin:

I certainly hope you are very wrong !!