B4 - General Topic 2024 #40 (April)

2 hours ago, TfiDeano said:

I take it you weren't in it's path then? 

I was in it's path but I never bother looking at it.  I've seen may eclipses and there is nothing really spectacular about them.  The way the media describes it and builds it up for couple months is just a lot of unnecessary pomp & circumstance for a 3 to 4 minute event. 

• Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

I was in it's path but I never bother looking at it.  I've seen may eclipses and there is nothing really spectacular about them.  The way the media describes it and builds it up for couple months is just a lot of unnecessary pomp & circumstance for a 3 to 4 minute event. 

We had one in the UK in 1999, was weird...10am something and the temp dropped, birds stopped chirping and then went dark. Like a normal day in the UK really with the utter shit weather we get here. Press and media love to hype something up bigger than what it actually is. 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

The girl simply loves large cocks.  Get over it.

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

Maybe there are instances of penis-envy at CC.  Posters perhaps remembering chasing girls in decades past, and losing out.  Bitter memories.   Of girls like Sara, who looks at Massi as being her Ferrari, and all some complainers could offer is something like this.

spacer.png

12 hours ago, TfiDeano said:

Ma non sai come smettere di imprecare come un bambino viziato, non sei migliore di Masshole. A proposito, ricordi quella volta in cui Karma ha provato a sbloccare il lavandino sulla camma 3-19... ha fatto un ottimo lavoro manovrando il secchio sotto che era bloccato dietro il tubo, si è staccato e indovina un po'... acqua OVUNQUE lmfao. Avrebbe dovuto restare a letto dove è meglio vista mentre dorme. 

Hey, sweet cheeks. Do you remember that night when guys in B4 showed up, it looked like they were armed with guns and the big pig went and hid? A girl came out to calm the situation. Didn't you see him last night when she opened the fridge in B7 and ran away to hide in the wardrobe because a coke can whistled? Luckily Marilyn arrived to save everyone. There's something for everyone if you look around

• Upvote 3

3 minutes ago, poncherello said:

Hey, sweet cheeks. Do you remember that night when guys in B4 showed up, it looked like they were armed with guns and the big pig went and hid? A girl came out to calm the situation. Didn't you see him last night when she opened the fridge in B7 and ran away to hide in the wardrobe because a coke can whistled? Luckily Marilyn arrived to save everyone. There's something for everyone if you look around

Hey friend, I remember alot on RLC but I often don't feel compelled to talk about it. Nice to see you can be nice with your comments for once. Have a great week and spread the love brother 🙂

7 minutes ago, poncherello said:

Ehi, guance dolci. Ricordi quella notte in cui si presentarono i ragazzi del B4, sembrava che fossero armati di pistole e il grosso maiale andò a nascondersi? Una ragazza è uscita per calmare la situazione. Non l'hai visto ieri sera quando ha aperto il frigo del B7 ed è scappata a nascondersi nell'armadio perché fischiava una lattina di coca cola? Fortunatamente Marilyn è arrivata a salvare tutti. C'è qualcosa per tutti se ti guardi intorno

In realta’ e’ stato falco a salvare tutto

Just now, Mauri said:

In realta’ e’ stato falco a salvare tutto

After Marilyn took the can out I think. However, it was just someone else's courage that was in question