B4 - General Topic 2024 #40 (April)

6 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

Ehi amico, ricordo molto di RLC ma spesso non mi sento in dovere di parlarne. È bello vedere che sai essere gentile con i tuoi commenti per una volta. Buona settimana e diffondi l'amore fratello 🙂

How right you are. It's nice to remember only what's convenient. Have a great week and spread the "unbro" love

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, poncherello said:

How right you are. It's nice to remember only what's convenient. Have a great week and spread the "unbro" love

The power of positivity, I'm just going to look at Karma's social media account now...ask me nicely and you can have it 😘

6 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

Il potere della positività, ora darò un'occhiata all'account sui social media di Karma... chiedimelo gentilmente e potrai averlo 😘

Hey honey. Is this a good way to start? Hey sweetie, box of chocolates filled with various flavors, jar of honey with mountain flowers, is it true that you have the social contacts of my favorite girl? Could I perhaps have them in private so as not to expose them here? Are you good for sweetness, sweet cheeks? 🥰🥰🥰

15 hours ago, wegeleba said:

Why do people always make it seem like women “lose” something when they sleep with a fool. My God, maybe she just wants to fuck and be done with it, just like he does. Women sometimes enjoy senseless sex too if you haven't noticed.

With all the scenes she made him about the fact that he slept with Nadia ( and others ) , the avoiding in the kitchen, not talking to each other for few Days ... and suddenly, he appears in her room, told her bs to have a sécure place to fuck ... and she erased all and jumped in her arms...  

11 minutes ago, poncherello said:

Hey honey. Is this a good way to start? Hey sweetie, box of chocolates filled with various flavors, jar of honey with mountain flowers, is it true that you have the social contacts of my favorite girl? Could I perhaps have them in private so as not to expose them here? Are you good for sweetness, sweet cheeks? 🥰🥰🥰

You have a message!

5 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

I was in it's path but I never bother looking at it.  I've seen may eclipses and there is nothing really spectacular about them.  The way the media describes it and builds it up for couple months is just a lot of unnecessary pomp & circumstance for a 3 to 4 minute event. 

OT Slow news day obviously out there. If it happens in my area I'll check it out but there is much more fascination in looking at the stars with a knowledgeable  person, but most are are only interested in the superficial. :sad:

• Like 1