B2 - General Topic 2024 #8 (April / May)

6 minutes ago, van the man said:

Who the fuck is the female with Nadia? She must be the worst eater the world has ever seen. Totally disgusting eating with her mouth wide open!!! Even Paul doesn't eat quite so disgustingly!!!

What a disgusting woman. YUK!!

6 minutes ago, van the man said:

Who the fuck is the female with Nadia? She must be the worst eater the world has ever seen. Totally disgusting eating with her mouth wide open!!! Even Paul doesn't eat quite so disgustingly!!!

What a disgusting woman. YUK!!

Lia Lia as it clearly states above in the forum. She is a former resident of B4 staying in Karma's room before she went AWOL for ages. Her pink suitcase remains on the floor in Sara's room she brought with her a week and a bit ago. She has always eaten that way and yes not very lady like. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

On 5/5/2024 at 3:29 PM, walterd said:

Nadia is a seriously good designer and seamstress, what a pity she doesn't really push that element of her abilities as she could undoubtedly have her own business but she seemingly prefers the "wonderful world of modelling" with the occasional (very occasional) bits of work it brings. 

I have watched her do fashion sketches free-hand, and she is seriously good at that as well.

LiaLia left at 04:29.  Probably back to wherever she has her small suitcase.

I do not recall Nadia and her interacting much when LiaLia was a tenant at the villa.   Perhaps there is a more recent connection through the Goth community. 

LiaLia's large pink suitcase and her valuables are still in Sara's suite.

I see Sara is painting a large canvas, and I see three blank canvases in the B-2 hallway.  Perhaps Sara and Nadia are organizing an exhibition at the soon-to-open RLC Gallery at the former B-6, in the heart of old Barcelona.  Tani could show her paintings, too.

Until she left the kitchen, this mystery girl almost had me signing back up, and I was just hoping against hope there was a bottom shelf she needed to put some of those groceries up in

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, donbodat said:

Is Dayana a flight attendant?

Just now, Fagen said:

Been wondering that also, she sometimes dress as one.

She is doing a Flight Attendant training Course

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Moosecini said:

She's cute.  Hopefully a new tenant.

I'm guessing she is Nadia's friend and waiting for Nadia to get ready. On that basis she may as well move in.

She sure is cute ::)