B4 - General Topic 2024 #41 (April)

6 minutes ago, poncherello said:

Fuck!!! He wore long trousers, must Karma have lent him money to buy them?

And also came with small suitcase, maybe staying over the weekend 🙂

2 minutes ago, poncherello said:

And it's already stuck. They have no respect, almost like the other two. Good night to all

Why is he there so soon already, wish he would stay off cam and never come back. I share that view on him like others do with the other guy lol. Tantra really does annoy me. I'm going to watch Masha and Shaquille O'Neill instead. 

2 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

Why is he there so soon already, wish he would stay off cam and never come back. I share that view on him like others do with the other guy lol. Tantra really does annoy me. I'm going to watch Masha and Shaquille O'Neill instead. 

I can’t think of anyone more nauseating than tantra, l will never understand what karma sees in him.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

3 minutes ago, jetlag8 said:

I can’t think of anyone more nauseating than tantra, l will never understand what karma sees in him.

Karma making spells on cats and talk to spirits, they are for each other bro.

2 minutes ago, jetlag8 said:

At first for all of us it was entertaining because it was different, but now, I'd rather sit in my kitchen counting how many grains of rice are in a 10kg sack of rice. He spends 4 hours touching and licking her at least and then shags her for 5 minutes because his way of ultimately satisfying her is to touch her and lick her because he's another 5 minutes wonder boy. 

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, jetlag8 said:

Je ne peux penser à personne de plus nauséabond que le tantra, je ne comprendrai jamais ce que le karma voit en lui.

se que toi tu ne voit pas??

2 minutes ago, markutz1 said:

Karma making spells on cats and talk to spirits, they are for each other bro.

So what you’re really saying is they are both nuts.

• Haha 1