Vita & Nikita (2024) #1

Certainly not Vika, as there is or was no Vika in the apartment. 🙂  

As for Vita or Nikita: no idea. Siblings don't necessarily resemble one another.

(I'm now assuming Nikita is the guy & Vita the girl, as I think Nikita is a 1st name for both sexes, but not even sure of that, for some reason I never watched this apartment much until little sis arrived...) 😉 

3 minutes ago, Epikouros said:

As for Vita or Nikita: no idea. Siblings don't necessarily resemble one another.

(I'm now assuming Nikita is the guy & Vita the girl, as I think Nikita is a 1st name for both sexes, but not even sure of that, for some reason I never watched this apartment much until little sis arrived...) 😉 

In the world of RLC, it's ladies first, and Vita proudly takes the lead in the name game.

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Epikouros said:

Vika, Vita, you knew what I meant lol, and you can clearly see a crystal clear resemblance between NIKITA and the young girl aswell as the old dear being his mother. If you look at the 'couples' listings on the main page the female always comes first so it's assumed Vita is the female. The rest is placed as oldest on the left, newest on the right including when there are two lines for one apartment. 

il y a 6 minutes, TfiDeano a dit :

Vika, Vita, you knew what I meant lol, and you can clearly see a crystal clear resemblance between NIKITA and the young girl aswell as the old dear being his mother. If you look at the 'couples' listings on the main page the female always comes first so it's assumed Vita is the female. The rest is placed as oldest on the left, newest on the right including when there are two lines for one apartment. 

Anyway, it's all beside the point as it doesn't really matter.

The point was the cam being covered/UM. It still is... (Only one of the two bathroom cams though, strangely enough... The cam pointing into the bath still works). Maybe they're not planning on using the bath?...

1 minute ago, Epikouros said:

Anyway, it's all beside the point as it doesn't really matter.

The point was the cam being covered/UM. It still is... (Only one of the two bathroom cams though, strangely enough... The cam pointing into the bath still works). Maybe they're not planning on using the bath?...

With a girl who looks of a young age and likely under 18 years old then RLC should put the entire apartment UM during their stay. It actually does matter because I can't see myself watching Tibor thinking it's Linda, the names are the way they are for a reason. 

il y a 4 minutes, TfiDeano a dit :

With a girl who looks of a young age and likely under 18 years old then RLC should put the entire apartment UM during their stay. It actually does matter because I can't see myself watching Tibor thinking it's Linda, the names are the way they are for a reason. 

It didn't matter pertaining to the subject: the cam being down. But thanks for the heads-up. 

And she looks 18 or 19 to me, maybe 20. If you want to avoid watching any girl potentially looking under 18, they would have to be around 25 at least...

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Epikouros said:

It didn't matter pertaining to the subject: the cam being down. But thanks for the heads-up. 

And she looks 18 or 19 to me, maybe 20. If you want to avoid watching any girl potentially looking under 18, they would have to be around 25 at least...

Relax lol...it's all good my end. I have not watched V&N apartment since they covered the cams and having an opinion that she is under 18...not good. But anyway it's no problem because I'm not watching that apartment. 

il y a 2 minutes, TfiDeano a dit :

Relax lol...it's all good my end. I have not watched V&N apartment since they covered the cams and having an opinion that she is under 18...not good. But anyway it's no problem because I'm not watching that apartment. 

I haven't watched it until now, lol. And not because of mom. 😉 

Just now, Epikouros said:

I haven't watched it until now, lol.

Lol, naughty boy lol...na seriously she is probably not underage but with today's youth being tall and looking all grown up she still could be 14 for all we know. 

il y a 1 minute, TfiDeano a dit :

Lol, naughty boy lol...na seriously she is probably not underage but with today's youth being tall and looking all grown up she still could be 14 for all we know. 

Or 24. Some girls look way younger than they are, just as well as the opposite.

I'm assuming it's OK with RLC. If not: not our fault.

1 minute ago, Epikouros said:

Or 24. Some girls look way younger than they are, just as well as the opposite.

I'm assuming it's OK with RLC. If not: not our fault.

Lol who knows eh, who knows...and yes it's not our fault a youngster has appear on cam.