Vita & Nikita (2024) #1

7 minutes ago, chogdad said:

Worth a mention right now.

Last night's BJ and this fuck now, both times they have got up and stood in front of the window, taking themselves off cam apart from just the one, cam 9. 

That is NOT a good move guys!!

Shower curtain works well though lol. 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Brokk! said:

Dude, accept the fact that we live in the 21st century and many people get tattoos of various kinds. Limiting yourself to only wanting people without tattoos is just useless, we know that RLC cannot afford to be picky about the choice of tenants.

you are wrong!

Just now, itohkata said:

Well, I'd like to have a talk with their HR about some of the choices they made 😛 

you and many others i'm sure.  look at it this way and you will never be disappointed;  rlc does NOT give a flying fuck about their viewers!

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, chogdad said:

Worth a mention right now.

Last night's BJ and this fuck now, both times they have got up and stood in front of the window, taking themselves off cam apart from just the one, cam 9. 

That is NOT a good move guys!!

I actually took it more of they were taking a chance at being seen by "neighbors", exhibitionism.  Last night, they had the window open for part of it with her moaning out of it.

Well, there ya have it... proof that the US isn't the only country with redneck hillbillies!  🤣 For fucks sake, did RLC pull them out of their early 80's double-wide to shack up on camera here?  Who's watching their 9 kids and 12 dogs?  Shoooot, bet he's got a shotgun stashed somewhere!  All y'all are in for a treat when they invite their kin over.  Standards RLC... standards. 🤨  I'd bet good money that it won't be long before they start making moonshine in a still on the balcony.

• Haha 2