Linda & Tibor (2024) #4

5 hours ago, jugghead said:

With Kitty and Smith, they violated the contract and were let go. I am not sure exactly why.

I think it was obvious, Smith assaulting Kitty

• Sad 1

5 hours ago, Howard said:

Kitty...was she the gal with that bad boob job?  Her boobs always pointed west (or east)???

And who had the body of an 8 year old girl...absolutely not my cup of thee.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

4 hours ago, Howard said:

I applaud her for having the strength to climb on top.

So her clumsiness during work outs apparently paid off after all....wauw 🤣

baby animals panda GIF by San Diego Zoo

• Haha 2

7 hours ago, jugghead said:

I'm being told their contract is two years so that leaves one more to go.

Poor Linda, by then she will be ready for a mental institution, she already on edge now !

• Haha 1

So I have not renewed my subscription for a while now and I couldn't watch the fuck show last night, I figure it was as bad as usual. I was just watching the public cameras, she was in the kitchen, and Tibor got closed to her, probably trying to give her a kiss and she backed off and moved her face away. Seems like she can't stand him... I wonder what happened? What caused this change in their dynamics? He obviously knows there's something wrong (unless he is very stupid) but yet he acts so normal. It seems to me she is having mental health issues and maybe hold a grudge against him. It smells like a future divorce to me... 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, faptainbunny said:

So I have not renewed my subscription for a while now and I couldn't watch the fuck show last night, I figure it was as bad as usual. I was just watching the public cameras, she was in the kitchen, and Tibor got closed to her, probably trying to give her a kiss and she backed off and moved her face away. Seems like she can't stand him... I wonder what happened? What caused this change in their dynamics? He obviously knows there's something wrong (unless he is very stupid) but yet he acts so normal. It seems to me she is having mental health issues and maybe hold a grudge against him. It smells like a future divorce to me... 

Fine observation.....seems that they have a contract for another year and thus stuck with each other for now. Very possible they go separate ways after this soap.

Bold And Beautiful What GIF by CBS

• Haha 1

23 hours ago, TfiDeano said:

Fair enough, btw I see Kitty has a new boyfriend lol. Wonder when we will see Smithy at E&P place again like we did late last year for a couple fight nights on tv. 

Didn't see that.