Linda & Tibor (2024) #4

5 hours ago, maxfactor said:

Judging by your insightful posting in the B4 thread...it's about what they cook for dinner.  The avtar fits.

1 hour ago, TfiDeano said:

Are you feeling alright, a comment where you NEVER mentioned the word cock which we all know you love so much, well done. I was actually being sarcastic if you were smart enough to understand also. When are you EVER going to stop being a turnip. 

Hard to be in two corners at once but I am seeing one thing sort of helps me understand. One guy is saying cook and the other is saying cock. Now...

• Haha 1

So changed my avatar to Linda again and am asking her if she will wear this top again. i know it's been almost 4 years but I believe this top has some significance. Especially if it is so tight because you weren't as big as you are now. so you will need to apply oil or soap to put it on. And god help us when you burst out of the thing.😁

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

23 minutes ago, jugghead said:

Hard to be in two corners at once but I am seeing one thing sort of helps me understand. One guy is saying cook and the other is saying cock. Now...

Lol I'm obviously the guy saying cook because the other one loves it so much he mentions it in almost every BS comment he makes here with no valid input into any conversations across the site. He pays for premium to be a troll...how sad. Btw L&T are staying in a country hotel of some sort probably for someone's wedding. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jugghead said:

So changed my avatar to Linda again and am asking her if she will wear this top again. i know it's been almost 4 years but I believe this top has some significance. Especially if it is so tight because you weren't as big as you are now. so you will need to apply oil or soap to put it on. And god help us when you burst out of the thing.😁

Linda has beautiful big breasts 

8 hours ago, jugghead said:

Making sense is not your strong point is it?

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

Making sense is not your strong point is it?

Well, i was trying to make a joke of it. Sorry you didn't get that. Also, when did we become adversarial?

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, TfiDeano said:

Are you feeling alright, a comment where you NEVER mentioned the word cock which we all know you love so much, well done. I was actually being sarcastic if you were smart enough to understand also. When are you EVER going to stop being a turnip. 

Then you better give up ln your effort to be irreverent and funny...cause your posts reek of shilling and cock worship.  Every so often on here, there has been one guy shilling and defending RLC for a particular period of time...then they are suddenly gone.  You are just the latest.  ddhm was the last one. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, jugghead said:

Well, i was trying to make a joke of it. Sorry you didn't get that. Also, when did we become adversarial?

We arn't, I just don't get the "joke" I guess.

Just now, maxfactor said:

We arn't, I just don't get the "joke" I guess.

The joke was aimed at disarming some bros that need not argue. Wish it had the effect I was looking for.

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, maxfactor said:

Then you better give up ln your effort to be irreverent and funny...cause your posts reek of shilling and cock worship.  Every so often on here, there has been one guy shilling and defending RLC for a particular period of time...then they are suddenly gone.  You are just the latest.  ddhm was the last one. 

This is about you not me lady, give up...you are about as funny as a cancerous lump. 

7 hours ago, maxfactor said:

Well, you got me. I'm the, what is it? shilling? I thought that was some sort of British coin. Serious.

• Haha 1