Linda & Tibor (2024) #4

On 5/9/2024 at 1:34 AM, TfiDeano said:

J&A and V&L are BORING. All J&A do is play computer games and V&L, well what the FUCK do they do...have sex and sit at the dining table eating rabbit food. Linda may be part of the old skool RLC participants, but I'd rather pay a script for RLC each month rather than pay to see 'everyday life photos' on her OF page. At least on RLC we get to see her naked and LIVE. I am more than happy with what she does on cam unlike some of the dipshit plebs in the project, it's not always about sexual stuff.   

I think Linda's problem is that for some people it is clear that she has regressed compared to the Linda of a few years ago. The Linda of a few years ago dressed up as a sexy nurse or waitress for Tibor, did more physical activity and always had guests in the house every weekend, there was just a different atmosphere, mood, in the apartment. Now, however, she limits herself to something vaguely physically active and then spends her days on the phone. And it all happened practically suddenly.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Brokk! said:

I think Linda's problem is that for some people it is clear that she has regressed compared to the Linda of a few years ago. The Linda of a few years ago dressed up as a sexy nurse or waitress for Tibor, did more physical activity and always had guests in the house every weekend, there was just a different atmosphere, mood, in the apartment. Now, however, she limits herself to something vaguely physically active and then spends her days on the phone. And it all happened practically suddenly.

No matter what, I still enjoy watching Linda as much as I did when she and T Bone joined in early 2017. Why I watch Linda is evidently not based on anything sexual, apart from seeing her naked and live on cam unlike those who pay a monthly sub to OF where there is apparently nothing sexual, so here on RLC I get to see her doing very little. When she bates or not or has sex or doesn't, this does not bother me as I have seen her at her peak (which really she still should be) but I do very much enjoy watching her. I think she suffers from some mental barriers because I often see her taking tablets most mornings and despite my desire watching her on cam she isn't the happiest woman on cam, but still. 

12 hours ago, TfiDeano said:

she isn't the happiest woman on cam, but still. 

Unfortunately this only hurts her popularity on the site. However, even if you don't want to see her sexual performance, she comes out very badly.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

45 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

Unfortunately this only hurts her popularity on the site. However, even if you don't want to see her sexual performance, she comes out very badly.

Don't get me wrong, she is not the happiest of souls on RLC, but for me she is still a pleasure to watch even over some of the other participants as it's not always sexual for me because I just enjoy people watching whatever they are doing. RLC reached its peak years ago, but personally I still very much enjoy watching Linda...even Leo and personally I do not have a problem with Massi either and I'd rather enjoy my viewing time on RLC rather than invest a lot of my time like some clowns on here whining about certain tenants and how boring the site is bla bla. If people here get angry then make themselves angry, if people here are bored of RLC then they make themselves bored and I cannot get my head around why members comment about dropping their subs and how shit RLC is and so on...go on then, do it...go drop that sub. I don't leave a room in my house and say to the others...I'm leaving now...I just go from to room quietly, no fuss, no drama...I just do it, nobody is interested what people do not like, people are interested in what people DO like, so either switch cam or FO...simple really. Then there's the trolls that just love to name call and try to be insulting on here...simply because they have no friends and want attention on here...sad sacks. Rant over. 

• Like 2

On 5/10/2024 at 9:26 AM, blue is the colour said:

A photo booth 360 degrees rotation I wonder what the purpose this device will be used for ?

I think most of us are wondering

On 5/10/2024 at 10:11 AM, Brokk! said:

You nailed it bro. I hope she reads that

It's unfortunate. And listen, I hear all of you guys. They were not so boring before when they played games together and danced together and fucked on the couch. I get it. I'm just trying to be patient. But c'mon guys. Look at that bimbo party went on today at the Villa. I like it but do I need more of that?

Kitty's mom showed her tits on cam on RLC. That shit was exciting. In fact Kitty told me that her mom and her bf, who was not bad looking, had considered working for RLC. Never would happen ofc but i was like dayum! Wouldn't that be explosive?

Same thing for Linda, to Brokk's point. They have had guests. Linda's sister, who I am fond of because looks like Linda. Now it's been very formulaic. Linda wakes, exercises, lays around on the couch, goes to bed.

The bottom line I think. They are preparing to leave. I know it is a shut up dumbass jugghead moment but. You can easily determine Igor, sorry, I mean Tibor is trying with all his effort to edit video at an alarming pace. Bro, you know he can edit a video in 15 minutes would take me a fucking century. And Linda is trying to perform but she is getting tired of waiting for a man whose only talent is to bring back content that died in the 90s.

13 hours ago, jugghead said:

You nailed it bro. I hope she reads that

It's unfortunate. And listen, I hear all of you guys. They were not so boring before when they played games together and danced together and fucked on the couch. I get it. I'm just trying to be patient. But c'mon guys. Look at that bimbo party went on today at the Villa. I like it but do I need more of that?

Kitty's mom showed her tits on cam on RLC. That shit was exciting. In fact Kitty told me that her mom and her bf, who was not bad looking, had considered working for RLC. Never would happen ofc but i was like dayum! Wouldn't that be explosive?

Same thing for Linda, to Brokk's point. They have had guests. Linda's sister, who I am fond of because looks like Linda. Now it's been very formulaic. Linda wakes, exercises, lays around on the couch, goes to bed.

The bottom line I think. They are preparing to leave. I know it is a shut up dumbass jugghead moment but. You can easily determine Igor, sorry, I mean Tibor is trying with all his effort to edit video at an alarming pace. Bro, you know he can edit a video in 15 minutes would take me a fucking century. And Linda is trying to perform but she is getting tired of waiting for a man whose only talent is to bring back content that died in the 90s.

Now then now then kitty's mom showed her tits as anybody got a video of this asking for a mature friend