Linda & Tibor (2024) #4

21 hours ago, studev3131 said:

You don’t agree that’s fine.   Where does it say fan page.   I thought a forum was a place where people of different opinions expressed their views.  Read all the apt pages there is a host of good and negative feedback on the participants.   Read all of the differing views on Caroline and park.  Or the different views of the men in b7.  

i am not looking for your vote of approval.  But without being disrespectful sharing a view different then yours which is the purpose of a forum

Different opinions and express their views. 🤣

Beavis And Butthead Comedy GIF by Paramount+

No having a laugh either. 😂

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Jonno said:

Loving the face mask. 🤣

Yeah, she needed that mask badly.....her face (skin) looks not right/healthy. Saw a close up today😱 in the kitchen and her skin looks like my pimpel face at 12 years old, after I got my first boner by looking at my aunts tits................................. Guess being married to Grand Master Moron🤣, All the hard labour she does 🤣🤣 and the lack of sleep 🤣🤣🤣, starts to leaves some marks on her 33 year old face! But on the other hand......who looks at her face right?

Cracking Up Lol GIF by HULU

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, upyourass said:

Yeah, she needed that mask badly.....her face (skin) looks not right/healthy. Saw a close up today😱 in the kitchen and her skin looks like my pimpel face at 12 years old, after I got my first boner by looking at my aunts tits................................. Guess being married to Grand Master Moron🤣, All the hard labour she does 🤣🤣 and the lack of sleep 🤣🤣🤣, starts to leaves some marks on her 33 year ols face! But on the other hand......who looks at her face right?

Cracking Up Lol GIF by HULU

Don't need to look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire. 🤣

• Haha 1

I haven't renewed my subscription. It's all just same old same old, no real excitement or fun now. The new back tattoo didn't help either. I'll keep checking in to see any changes but don't hold out much hope. 😔  

3 minutes ago, sportscarman1 said:

I haven't renewed my subscription. It's all just same old same old, no real excitement or fun now. The new back tattoo didn't help either. I'll keep checking in to see any changes but don't hold out much hope. 😔  

You not like her body ink then?

13 hours ago, pulo filipe said:

Linda In beautiful white panties And that beautiful body 

I was diggin' that, too.

BTW, I just sent my weekly letter to RLC to be sure to keep them on for at least another year. Ofc, they let the owner's inept cross-eyed nephew answer the emails. But, finally, after weeks of emails, I'm being told their contract is two years so that leaves one more to go.

Shit! I guess Linda's fun bags are a commodity they aren't ready to give up on. And I'd be good about it if they replaced her with another lady without fake tits. But let's face it. That requires real cash.

So, I guess we are stuck here. Sorry boys.

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, jugghead said:

I was diggin' that, too.

BTW, I just sent my weekly letter to RLC to be sure to keep them on for at least another year. Ofc, they let the owner's inept cross-eyed nephew answer the emails. But, finally, after weeks of emails, I'm being told their contract is two years so that leaves one more to go.

Shit! I guess Linda's fun bags are a commodity they aren't ready to give up on. And I'd be good about it if they replaced her with another lady without fake tits. But let's face it. That requires real cash.

So, I guess we are stuck here. Sorry boys.

RLC told you via email they have a 2 year contract and 1 year left if I read that right. That's a very interesting thing to be told via email...thanks for sharing,  or am I being gullible here lol!

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

RLC told you via email they have a 2 year contract and 1 year left if I read that right. That's a very interesting thing to be told via email...thanks for sharing,  or am I being gullible here lol!

Well, the "answer" I got seemed to imply they are dug in for a while. You see, Kitty told me that they work by a signed contract that they must follow until it expires or they don't hold up their part.

• Like 1