B1 - General Topic 2024 #5 (April / May)

51 minutes ago, Lasse said:

Let's not forget that Massimo is a well respected banker with a big posh office down town in Barcelona !

His big posh office working at home from his bedroom.  He doesn't look like he has the smarts for being a banker.  All he cooks is pasta instead of steak & potato's.  

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, menouscope2015 said:

Always opened door, so they can be seen... They are really pathetic to watch !  I used to like them, now all I want is see them leaving for good ! 

As well as be heard.   The only people they are impressing are themselves....and of course the CC Boy Band Love Bro-gade.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

2 hours ago, Keen Observer said:

As well as be heard.   The only people they are impressing are themselves....and of course the CC Boy Band Love Bro-gade.

Who's that then?

• Upvote 1

I "missed" yesterday's party but it doesn't feel like I missed that much. 

I do miss B1 before T&B joined the project (nothing against them tho)

Il y a 8 heures, maxfactor a dit :

...and Nadia is a 65,000 euro hooker who doesn't have sex

that amount was not for her ... please do not mix up things

• Like 1

Looks like Massimo and Sara need to have sex in all possible locations of RLC (for now Barcelona, but who knows ...) 😂

PS Not really following him, but from replays he appears be less aggressive when approaching girls since he dates Sara.

No forcing and the girls who decide to hang out with him seem to be ok with him; so today I have no problems with him.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2