19 minutes ago, Fagen said:

he just did the same thing again few mins ago, not what it's for but it looked really weird.

Looks like breathing exercises or clearance of lungs as he appears to be timing himself. 

51 minutes ago, mol39 said:

Anybody knows where Madisons BF has gone. I have not seen him since april 25.

Probably back on the front line fighting for the freedom of his motherland...if it's true that he was on military leave of course. 

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

Probably back on the front line fighting for the freedom of his motherland...if it's true that he was on military leave of course. 

But that's not important to anyone here, we are RLC followers not war enthusiasts.

Your own words in an answer to me !!!!!!!!!!

• Upvote 3

44 minutes ago, Lasse said:

But that's not important to anyone here, we are RLC followers not war enthusiasts.

Your own words in an answer to me !!!!!!!!!!

Exactly, yes...precisely my point...it doesn't matter where people go off cam even when they disappear to the garage. People need to concern themselves with what happens on cam not off cam. 

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

2 hours ago, thinga69 said:

To where he belongs.

I don't quite understand. Was something wrong with hem ? I thought he was a rather nice fellow . Did he do something wrong ?

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, mol39 said:

I don't quite understand. Was something wrong with hem ? I thought he was a rather nice fellow . Did he do something wrong ?

Probably because he doesn't live in Barcelona. They were on Face Time while she was in the bathtub.