13 hours ago, Xarvaz said:

in fact... why would residents release their date of birth.. to make them even easier to find ?, everything you see on RLC is a show so taking a birthday seriously is rather naive

I take all these information as they come in. I just don't invest in them too much.

46 minutes ago, wegeleba said:

I kind of hope it will be Tessa, because I've never really seen anything of her, except that she's been seen naked in her apartment a few times. But I think it will be Marilyn because Hawk and her have been getting a bit closer the last few days. Katarina is too uptight I have the feeling. I don't think she ever plans to have sex at RLC. Well, let's see if actually anyone will... maybe non lol
Tessa>Marilyn>>>>>Kata

Doesn't look like Tessa is going to the party. If I were him I'd work on Marilyn. 

6 minutes ago, trxx234 said:

Doesn't look like Tessa is going to the party. If I were him I'd work on Marilyn. 

Hawk and Marilyn already fucked weeks ago, he has tried again but she is seemingly hooked up with someone else, so she is unlikely interested in Hawk anymore. 

Just now, TfiDeano said:

Hawk and Marilyn already fucked weeks ago, he has tried again but she is seemingly hooked up with someone else, so she is unlikely interested in Hawk anymore. 

Months ago, he was the first guy she brought back I believe...

7 minutes ago, trxx234 said:

He's too busy working on rolling cigarettes. Never seen anyone smoke as much as him. Seems like a nice guy but needs to lay off the nicotine.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Stormshaedow said:

Months ago, he was the first guy she brought back I believe...

I think he was her first on cam but under covers initially. 

29 minutes ago, trxx234 said:

ye unfortunately, she left the appartement with brooke like 1-2 hours ago, but came back like half an hour ago... thought they are also going to the B7 party...

1 hour ago, Noldus said:

Octavia arrived 30 minutes ago

She must have money to burn if she can afford a flight from Barcelona to Rome and back to Barcelona in 2 days. :biggrin:

12 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

She must have money to burn if she can afford a flight from Barcelona to Rome and back to Barcelona in 2 days. :biggrin:

? You getting old, my friend - Olivia visiting Masha in Roma
Octavia lives in B1 🙂 

• Haha 5