7 minutes ago, Noldus said:

? You getting old, my friend - Olivia visiting Masha in Roma
Octavia lives in B1 🙂 

Oops!   I could have sworn I seen Olivia's name when I made my post. 

I better go see the Ophthalmologist for a stronger prescription.   blinking trailer park boys GIF

• Haha 4

Another night of RLC despiration and party bullshit.  Not to mention, as I said a couple of days ago, with the cams blown out by disco lights and extreme backlight from the kitchen dining area and the laundry room   I know I always keep the laundry room fully lit and the party area dark when I have a party.  More RLC fraud.  No matter...this garbage, like the rest will lead to nothing.

It seems that they didn't sing Happy Birthday to Madison yet or I missed it.  

I think Madison's birthday is tomorrow April 20 because I noticed the way the Russians/Ukrainians celebrate their birthdays is to wait until 12AM and then they sing Happy Birthday so the person has the whole day to celebrate his or her birthday. 

2 minutes ago, markutz1 said:

And here we have the result for what RLC brought us, it can fit into the most boring party i've ever seen since i have RLC membership.

ILTK what happens at parties you go to!

Just now, TfiDeano said:

ILTK what happens at parties you go to!

I don't want orgies, but looks boring, only my opinion. And the low number of comments from here is a point, the parties from the past brought more attention even here.

5 minutes ago, markutz1 said:

I don't want orgies, but looks boring, only my opinion. And the low number of comments from here is a point, the parties from the past brought more attention even here.

To be honest having less comments and feedback on here is great because if the party was held in B4 then all the stalkers would be out complaining about Masshole being there and people are 'touching' eachother...kinda childish so however low key this party is it's way more bearable than B4 parties. I get you though in what you are saying. 

23 minutes ago, badboylovesgirls said:

It seems that they didn't sing Happy Birthday to Madison yet or I missed it.  

I think Madison's birthday is tomorrow April 20 because I noticed the way the Russians/Ukrainians celebrate their birthdays is to wait until 12AM and then they sing Happy Birthday so the person has the whole day to celebrate his or her birthday. 

They sang earlier when they brought her the cake with candles, you may have missed it. It was about 1-2 hours ago

• Thanks 1