B4 - General Topic 2024 #42 (April)

30 minutes ago, Stormshaedow said:

Watching Massimo practice... whatever it is that he is doing... his technique is terrible... I hope he never gets in an actual fight... it will probably not go very well for him... Karma has better technique... lol.

Also not really faulting him for not knowing something, just something I noticed when seeing him and Sara working out...

OK Rocky. 🤣 

Working Out Classic Film GIF

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, TfiDeano said:

She's a big girl now, she will survive...but never saw her crying. I see Pajero wants to upset people with his continued BS comments lmfao.

Yes she is a grown up ! I still felt sorry for her, but I may have missunderstood the situation with her meditation stuff ! I truly hope so !!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Lasse said:

Yes she is a grown up ! I still felt sorry for her, but I may have missunderstood the situation with her meditation stuff ! I truly hope so !!

I saw her doing her thing but no crying...was bizarre to watch but it's what she does so I soon switched cam...obviously. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

Interesting placement for a floor lamp Karma lmfao. Cam 1-5. 

It is very bright in the cameras ( in 1-3 too ) But it dosn't brighten up the room much ! It must be  an enviroment friendly, low current, unefficient LED-lamp!

Just now, Lasse said:

It is very bright in the cameras ( in 1-3 too ) But it dosn't brighten up the room much ! It must be  an enviroment friendly, low current, unefficient LED-lamp!

It's a good light for the residents but they do cause problems with some of the cams if they are too close to the cams like so many other apartments that have them or lamps similar. Many of the Barce rooms have them.  

52 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

@pajero, do as I do... Ignore it... So much better since ... 

Exactly, that's why you and he and 2 more are on my 'ignore' list but sadly some comments need to be replied to if the other person is being rude AGAIN like he is often to a lot of members. Goodbye.  

• Upvote 1

49 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

Exactly, that's why you and he and 2 more are on my 'ignore' list but sadly some comments need to be replied to if the other person is being rude AGAIN like he is often to a lot of members. Goodbye.  

I never understood why adults need to add a CC member on the ignore list 🤔 are people that sensitive 🥺 that they can't handle criticism or disagreements 

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, SPYING 1 said:

I never understood why adults need to add a CC member on the ignore list 🤔 are people that sensitive 🥺 that they can't handle criticism or disagreements 

Gay guys have a chip on their shoulder...this one has a whole chunk missing.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1