B4 - General Topic 2024 #42 (April)

3 minutes ago, SPYING 1 said:

I never understood why adults need to add a CC member on the ignore list 🤔 are people that sensitive 🥺 that they can't handle criticism or disagreements 

It's there as an option, so may as well make use of it. There are many reasons to 'ignore' someone and not just because of the reasons you gave. 2 are on my ignore list so I don't have to see their utter BS being regularly posted and the other 2 are because I live on, rent free in their heads because even when I am talking to someone else these two clowns feel compelled to add silly little childish insults, which are funny to a point and then you get to that point where it keeps happening and that they clearly need serious help...so better to just press ignore to blank out their horse shit.  

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, TfiDeano said:

It's there as an option, so may as well make use of it. There are many reasons to 'ignore' someone and not just because of the reasons you gave. 2 are on my ignore list so I don't have to see their utter BS being regularly posted and the other 2 are because I live on, rent free in their heads because even when I am talking to someone else these two clowns feel compelled to add silly little childish insults, which are funny to a point and then you get to that point where it keeps happening and that they clearly need serious help...so better to just press ignore to blank out their horse shit.  

If you put me on the ignore list you'll miss all the pictures 📸 of hot 🔥 woman I post 📫 

• Haha 3

4 hours ago, TfiDeano said:

Je l'ai vue faire son truc mais pas pleurer... c'était bizarre à regarder mais c'est ce qu'elle fait alors j'ai vite changé de caméra... évidemment. 

evidement ,monsieur je sais tout 

2 minutes ago, SPYING 1 said:

If you put me on the ignore list you'll miss all the pictures 📸 of hot 🔥 woman I post 📫 

Na you're fine, for now lol. 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, TfiDeano said:

10 points for you. There are many uses for the Ignore function, but it takes a rare person with intelligence to recognize that it is profoundly stupid to feed the trolls and engage in useless feuds. This is a sore point for Mods, and the cause of much chaos on discussion boards.

In honor of your contributions, I hereby award you with the coveted and most important award given for the advancement of CamCaps civilization.

Foamy_seal_of_approval.png

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, TfiDeano said:

but you are excluding your most loyal followers...  🤣, I had emptied my list myself but in a short time I was shown so much horse poop from these few village idiots that there are now three on it again and there they stay,  they never change anyway 😐.

I fear that Karma is suffering from her own obsession, she does nothing more than play with her cards and talk about it with other residents and those girls are clearly done with that.

7 hours ago, SPYING 1 said:

Funny (?) thing, you were the first person I put on the ignore list, because of the pictures you post. Not because anything you said. I don't come on this forum especially for seeing naked people and while some of those pictures featured really nice girls, it felt a bit too much at time. But since the ignore doesn't work on the home page of CC, you were removed from it. 

• Upvote 1

Naya is gone, was she the one who was having fun time with hawk? i guess now i will know which one is which as they sleep in the same bed and RLC stopped sending the bio emails

40 minutes ago, pachas said:

Naya is gone, was she the one who was having fun time with hawk? i guess now i will know which one is which as they sleep in the same bed and RLC stopped sending the bio emails

Naya was the blond, Kat is the dark haired one linked with Hawk. 

6 hours ago, Xarvaz said:

but you are excluding your most loyal followers...  🤣, I had emptied my list myself but in a short time I was shown so much horse poop from these few village idiots that there are now three on it again and there they stay,  they never change anyway 😐.

I fear that Karma is suffering from her own obsession, she does nothing more than play with her cards and talk about it with other residents and those girls are clearly done with that.

There needs to be a block button as it's still easy to see what people write after being 'ignored'. Every forum has this type of people though so it's unavoidable really. Some people seem to just invest all their time writing stupid comments and trying to insult others with frankly childish unfunny comments. They just waste not only our time and forum space but their own time too, but obviously these type of people get off with some sort of gratification trying to irritate other members having a discussion with others because they are loners with no friends.  

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, NoOneSpecial said:

Just saw it in the bathroom.  When did she get that?  In Rome she only had the heart.

Sara did it in her room last week sometime. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1