B4 - General Topic 2024 #42 (April)

6 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

Ricorda che Sara è abbastanza grande per prendere le proprie decisioni e se questo è ciò che le piace, lascia che distrugga la sua vita come Karma fa con Tantra. Masshole può fare MOAAAY meglio di Sara, è la versione B4 di Masha.  

Sara is big and can do what she wants, you're right. I'm not telling her what to do, I'm just criticizing her and I hope she reads CC soon so, even if she doubts it, she will understand how stupid she is

1 minute ago, poncherello said:

Sara is big and can do what she wants, you're right. I'm not telling her what to do, I'm just criticizing her and I hope she reads CC soon so, even if she doubts it, she will understand how stupid she is

I support what you are saying and as you know I do actually like both Sara and Masshole...and they seem happy...sometimes lol, but they are young and just having fun and I don't think they will be in the project for much longer because if their relationship is strengthening then they will leave together I believe. Nadia needs to hurry up and leave too but her leaving has been delayed by the fact her ex has a new girlfriend and told her he cannot help Nadia look for a new apartment, so this tells me she will be leaving soon. Hope that makes sense. 

22 minutes ago, poncherello said:

You're right: the pig with Sara can tell all the lies he wants and she believes him. You remind me of that man who managed to sell ice to the Eskimos

Eskimos?  Not very woke of you.

45 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

Sostengo ciò che dici e come sai in realtà mi piacciono sia Sara che Masshole... e sembrano felici... a volte lol, ma sono giovani e si divertono e non credo che saranno nella progetto per molto più tempo perché se la loro relazione si rafforza, credo che se ne andranno insieme. Anche Nadia ha bisogno di sbrigarsi e andarsene, ma la sua partenza è stata ritardata dal fatto che il suo ex ha una nuova ragazza e le ha detto che non può aiutare Nadia a cercare un nuovo appartamento, quindi questo mi dice che se ne andrà presto. Spero che abbia senso. 

You always want to have the last word, don't you? All you do is repeat the same things. We understood them, you know, we're not all stupid like Sara

• Haha 2

23 minutes ago, poncherello said:

You always want to have the last word, don't you? All you do is repeat the same things. We understood them, you know, we're not all stupid like Sara

Are you in a bad mood again, I literally replied to your comment in conversation we were having and you turn just like that, like Masshole does. 

• Sad 2

Karma and the guy had a conversation about the "new age" things they have in common like they somehow know eachother. Add to that Karmas face-expression and the eyes she gives him !!!On top of that he asked for Karma when he came.(Using her real name) May we hopefully say goodbye to Tantra-Chris ????

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

• Upvote 1