Caroline & Park (2024) #6

Β Some say that Park is in on the click-bate scam that this apartment has been conducting lately. If that is so, then he must be doing so under the direction of Caroline. Otherwise, I frankly see no evidence that he has the intellect to participate in such a conspiracy. His behavior appears to impulsive and instinctive as he cannot keep himself from continuously fondling over Caroline...especially when he has an audience. He would have to be able to think past the current moment to pull this off...and I don'tΒ  think that he can. LOL

Some say that an important ability that one should have is the ability to read social cues. However, when Park is in a room and everyone leaves him there alone, he does not read that as they want to have a discussion outside of his presence. He reads that as an invitation to join them in another room. When he sees Frisky (out of the corner of his eye) tweak Carolines nipples, he reads that as Caroline want's her nipples tweaked and he goes over to help her out. I would say he seems a bit out of touch.

2 hours ago, philo said:

Some say that an important ability that one should have is the ability to read social cues. However, when Park is in a room and everyone leaves him there alone, he does not read that as they want to have a discussion outside of his presence. He reads that as an invitation to join them in another room. When he sees Frisky (out of the corner of his eye) tweak Carolines nipples, he reads that as Caroline want's her nipples tweaked and he goes over to help her out. I would say he seems a bit out of touch.

Park is a child in a mans body!