Caroline & Park (2024) #6

11 hours ago, Lasse said:

First time ever for Carro to lick any pussy! First lesson! Not too bad ! Frisky enjoyed it even though she didn't reach the  goal! And she forgot the cameras for a while!

She didn't forget the camera.  Why do you think she put her hand over her face.  She should have at least faked it.

11 hours ago, NoOneSpecial said:

For knowing they had the apartment to themselves for hours last night, I felt there was more passion in their little 10 minute bathroom escapade last week than there was last night.

No booze last night.  But you're absolutely right.  

11 hours ago, Lasse said:

They didn't know when Pork was to com home! A bit stressfull!

I'm sure they knew when he was coming home from work.  It appears he is back on his schedule again, when he leaves around 1:30pm and gets home near midnight.

2 hours ago, philo said:

If Frisky ever decides to buy a strap-on I think it will be all over for Park.

Long way before we get to a strap on.  She doesn't even like to show her perky tits.  Need to walk before you can run.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, philo said:

If Frisky ever decides to buy a strap-on I think it will be all over for Park.

Can you explain why? I've personally never heard of a strap-on split a reasonably happy couple up!!! 

46 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

Can you explain why? I've personally never heard of a strap-on split a reasonably happy couple up!!! 

You will not be able to understand because of your flawed assumption that this is a "reasonably happy couple". First of all, you may have personal information about Caroline and Park that I do not have. Therefore, you may know whether or not they are married, courting, engaged, or simply friends with benefits like Martina and Alberto were (although many on this forum thought that they were a "reasonably happy couple". Secondly, Caroline seems to like a diversity of sexual stimulation. If the stimulation has to come only from her partner Park, then why would she need to use a dildo? If Frisky can meet Carolines need for dick (using perhaps a strap-on), then Caroline can find an additional resource to provide this stimulation? Does that fact make Park irrelevant? I do not know. I know that he seems to me to be of most value as a valet. Certainly that service can be provided by someone else...just as dick service can. 

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, philo said:

You will not be able to understand because of your flawed assumption that this is a "reasonably happy couple". First of all, you may have personal information about Caroline and Park that I do not have. Therefore, you may know whether or not they are married, courting, engaged, or simply friends with benefits like Martina and Alberto were (although many on this forum thought that they were a "reasonably happy couple". Secondly, Caroline seems to like a diversity of sexual stimulation. If the stimulation has to come only from her partner Park, then why would she need to use a dildo? If Frisky can meet Carolines need for dick (using perhaps a strap-on), then Caroline can find an additional resource to provide this stimulation? Does that fact make Park irrelevant? I do not know. I know that he seems to me to be of most value as a valet. Certainly that service can be provided by someone else...just as dick service can. 

It's a simple question, no need for the analytical essay? Come back when you can answer the question correctly instead of this nonsense. Can you explain why a strap on would result in a 'reasonably happy' couple splitting up. Why not embrace them as being happy and clever in that all they do is clickbait to keep the cash rolling in, they are a smart couple having taken good advice from Scarlett & Casper probably. I don't get why you are hellbent on insisting things would be over for Park...laughable. You are not entitled to anything apart from paying to view the apartments and all you say is mostly make believe because of your desires rather than any facts. 

8 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

It's a simple question, no need for the analytical essay? Come back when you can answer the question correctly instead of this nonsense. Can you explain why a strap on would result in a 'reasonably happy' couple splitting up. Why not embrace them to as being happy and clever in that all they do is clickbait to keep the cash rolling in, they are a smart couple having taken good advice from Scarlett & Casper probably. I don't get why you are hellbent on insisting things would be over for Park...laughable. You are not entitled to anything apart from paying to view the apartments and all you say is mostly make believe because of your desires rather than any facts. 

I agree...it is a simple question...very simple. Again I will answer. (I will try to use language that any one can understand regardless of their capacity to do analysis): Firstly, you misunderstood my statement. I did not state or imply that anyone would leave a relationship because of a dildo. Nor have I ever stated that anyone would be leaving the relationship. In fact, I have said just the opposite. Anyone leaving this relationship at this time would be stupid in my opinion. I have consistently advocated for an arrangement of sorts where every has a win.The very thought of leaving a relationship because someone has a dildo is non-sensical. Secondly, if you ask a flawed question and expect me answer the question the way you framed it, then you have miscalculated your estimation of who I am. So I am coming back now to answer the question that you should have asked: Why would Caroline leave Park? The answer to that, while not obvious to you is perhaps a very simple answer: Frisky!  The same reasons would apply to why Sasha left Masha, why Martina left Alberto...etc, etc. etc. Does that answer your question?  

• Haha 1

Here is a question for you: Why does a "reasonably happy couple" have a third party whom they fuck every time their partner leaves the apartment? 

14 minutes ago, philo said:

Here is a question for you: Why does a "reasonably happy couple" have a third party whom they fuck every time their partner leaves the apartment? 

I really don't understand why you have beef with people here asking pretty simple questions and trying to insult them with your petty remarks, unless of course you feel threatened because you have been challenged to an answer a question you still have not yet provided anyone with an answer. You know exactly what Caroline and her friends are doing, they set the scene, Park goes out for a while, the girls remain indoors to reel in the fanboys and will get talked about, they play for a bit and then they stop so clearly there are limits unless all 3/4 of them agree to up their game, but naturally they want to earn some good money and fair play to them. They have to do something to make the apartment watchable like B4 and B7 is and so many others, so to suggest Park will become single based on the use of a sex toy is quite frankly utterly laughable. It's clear to me you do not have an answer and will just continue to make stuff up. This is RLC, not some staged man's tv soap. And btw, nothing that's happened between Caroline and Frisky comes anywhere even close to what happened between M&S and M&A, this is nothing more than click bait and two female friends just having some harmless fun. We have different opinions, evidently and there's nothing wrong with that of course. 

I  need to apologize for my use of the vernacular "over" . I my community, if the local supermarket is the only place where I can get a certain coffee bean that I really like, and a coffeeshop opens up in my building that sells not only the bean but another coffee that I like equally...then it is "over" for the supermarket. It does not mean that I will stop shopping at the supermarket...it does not mean that I am leaving the neighborhood and moving away...it does mean, however, that because I can get both of the coffee that I like at the same place, then that's where I will get both my coffee beans from going forward. I realize that other communities may use that term differently. I hope that this explanation is simplistic enough and not filled with the unwanted analytical essay type language.  

• Haha 1

Now you have taken it further saying that I said "Park will become single based upon the use of a sex toy". You know that is not what I said (and everyone else reading this knows that also). So now this conversation is starting to look like what I though that it might be but hoped that it was not. You are no longer being honest...perhaps with yourself or you may have some other kind of problem that I will not speculate about. I think now that it is time that I discontinue this conversation...following the advice of a family member when I was very young...to never engage in a conversation with someone I think of as a fool. Good bye.

• Haha 1