Caroline & Park (2024) #6

6 minutes ago, Keen Observer said:

Wonder if Frisky will be over later to visit.  Some Sunday evening click bait.

Think it's Caroline's time of the month, she was wearing a pad the other day.  So I'm guessing a few more days until a possible Frisky visit.

4 minutes ago, NoOneSpecial said:

Think it's Caroline's time of the month, she was wearing a pad the other day.  So I'm guessing a few more days until a possible Frisky visit.

They can still kiss.  The action in the bathroom 10 days ago was some of the best content they done.

This apartment is only worth watching when Frisky is around ! Then Carro becomes alive and you can see sparks in her eyes ! All other time C&P are like robots doing what they are programed to do! 

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, HotWivesRock said:

Do you have a start time, it's nearly 9pm and its currently a No Show. :biggrin:

Maybe stuck in traffic. 🤣

Finally got round to watching Caroline's bate from 07/05 (dunno how it eluded me for so long....) Very nice 😁

I know everyone pines for more 'Frisky', however I would be happy to see Caroline bating more. A pretty girls, who is always an enjoyable watch (assuming she's not in the bathroom where there no mics), especially if she shows off more of her delicious ass (🥵) with some lovely moans.

Maybe, just maybe, a little more bating and she'll become a bit more adventurous with some new toys (nice, good sized dildo anyone...?) or teasing her ass?! 😘

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1