Leora & Paul - (2024) #14

22 hours ago, dougiestyle4u said:

With respect to what you will get from Leora is what she is willing to give with Paul there. In time, you might see more but the bigger bet is that you will gradually see less. It is what it is so enjoy the ride that Leora and Paul provide - good or bad.

@dougiestyle4u I have been on this ride for ten years and believe me it doesn't improve, in fact I could honestly say that there has been a gradual deterioration since Paul and Leora reunited. The freedom that was enjoyed in the last Russian apartment because of Paul working up to 10 hours a day or taking his bike out for a couple of hours ride has long disappeared, along with the once a year military reservist call up for a months total freedom from his influence.

Once Russia shut down there was a couple of months break and then she appeared at the present location which was not a surprise to many people. On the voyeuristic side of things it was in my opinion the best period, with probably for the first four months until Malia arrived total freedom for lengthy dance sessions and experimental sessions on the balcony wondering if she was truly being agreeably viewed by a neighbour and teasing him-her with a knowing smile or it was all a fantasy.( she hasn't done it since Paul arrived )

Then Malia, who I might add I wasn't a great fan off, but that was just a personal choice. She did though open the door for the pair of them to play at choreographed ( apart from a couple of times )  "girl on girl " situations which carried on for a good period of time, interspersed with both of them having relationships with other men. Malia then left and got married and got mixed up in the turmoil of the invasion of the Ukraine.

There was a brief pause before the arrival of Paul and since then things from a personal voyeuristic and sexual  point of view have without doubt deteriorated .....of course there are those on here that would disagree with my sentiments as is their right, and would possibly state that Paul and Leora are happy and in love......so be it, but do I care whether they love each other or not?...No I don't give a shite whether they do or don't.....We are watching a sex site not a Walton's soap opera and as such I expect to see wall to wall potential sexual activity of one kind or another, not a shrewd woman sleeping for up to 14 hours daily, then getting ready and disappearing for anything up to 6-7 hours then coming home and eating and if the mood suits earn her keep by boringly flashing her gash for a while or munching Pauls rancid stump in mostly night vision.........

I take it or leave it, it is what it is, but it doesn't do any harm to critique them, the membership fee entitles you to do so if you choose.

• Upvote 6

3 hours ago, Gregg said:

Thanks for emoji ha ha ha ha ha ha

As you can't see who it was from Gregg it was from that quaint little @GAG-HER the frustrated schoolmaster who gives you a tick✔ if you're right and a cross if wrong.....In his opinion. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 2

15 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

@dougiestyle4u I have been on this ride for ten years and believe me it doesn't improve, in fact I could honestly say that there has been a gradual deterioration since Paul and Leora reunited. The freedom that was enjoyed in the last Russian apartment because of Paul working up to 10 hours a day or taking his bike out for a couple of hours ride has long disappeared, along with the once a year military reservist call up for a months total freedom from his influence.

Once Russia shut down there was a couple of months break and then she appeared at the present location which was not a surprise to many people. On the voyeuristic side of things it was in my opinion the best period, with probably for the first four months until Malia arrived total freedom for lengthy dance sessions and experimental sessions on the balcony wondering if she was truly being agreeably viewed by a neighbour and teasing him-her with a knowing smile or it was all a fantasy.( she hasn't done it since Paul arrived )

Then Malia, who I might add I wasn't a great fan off, but that was just a personal choice. She did though open the door for the pair of them to play at choreographed ( apart from a couple of times )  "girl on girl " situations which carried on for a good period of time, interspersed with both of them having relationships with other men. Malia then left and got married and got mixed up in the turmoil of the invasion of the Ukraine.

There was a brief pause before the arrival of Paul and since then things from a personal voyeuristic and sexual  point of view have without doubt deteriorated .....of course there are those on here that would disagree with my sentiments as is their right, and would possibly state that Paul and Leora are happy and in love......so be it, but do I care whether they love each other or not?...No I don't give a shite whether they do or don't.....We are watching a sex site not a Walton's soap opera and as such I expect to see wall to wall potential sexual activity of one kind or another, not a shrewd woman sleeping for up to 14 hours daily, then getting ready and disappearing for anything up to 6-7 hours then coming home and eating and if the mood suits earn her keep by boringly flashing her gash for a while or munching Pauls rancid stump in mostly night vision.........

I take it or leave it, it is what it is, but it doesn't do any harm to critique them, the membership fee entitles you to do so if you choose.

giphy.gif

17 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

As you can't see who it was from Gregg it was from that quaint little @GAG-HER the frustrated schoolmaster who gives you a tick✔ if you're right and a cross if wrong.....In his opinion. 

Thanks for that jimbo could be worse I could have  had to stay behind in detention and wank him off while he's looking at paul

• Haha 3

surprise  quand leora fait le ménage le lendemain il y a maintenance.

c'est fou j'ai vue aussi  paul vers 2 heures du matin se brosser les dents quelques secondes  seulement avec la brosse et que de l'eau , de mieux en mieux.

• Haha 1