Leora & Paul - (2024) #14

5 hours ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

So let's not forget the 'Behind the scenes' alterations. He simply has far fewer options in Prague than he had before at home.

He could always take his useless ass and go back, I'm sure Putin will have some use for him on the frontlines.  

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 4
  • Sad 1

4 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

I agree things do change with age, but that shouldn't change too much in what she does for a living, there are possibly other things she could do without committing herself to having sex, she could dance, and instead of only being in the apartment for only approximately four hours a day she could at least be more visible outside of the bed. 

I had always advocated quality over quantity and it's well enough documented, so if you reduce certain things because of age, contentment or perhaps apathy and you still want the same remuneration and recognition then you make an effort to be more watchable by giving good quality memorable and exciting shows....at least the more discerning members as opposed to hard fans would be satisfied...Not too much to ask.

As for her being extravert SG, she is by her own admission an introvert, which has always begged the question of how can an exhibitionist be an introvert.......Funny old world ! 

She could go to Walmart and become a door greeter.  :biggrin:

• Haha 3
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Gregg said:

Fucking hell I'm on steroids tonight but I'll have to go in a minute I can hear someone coming with my chains  and straight jacket

Can't say that anymore, it's now a "Non binary LGBQT++ All pronoun" jacket. You'll get 20 years in Scotland. 

6 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

Never judge a book by it's cover mate ! You never can tell until the shit hits the fan. 

In my eyes, he is useless until he loses his temper - the fucking wus. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

2 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

She could go to Walmart and become a door greeter.  :biggrin:

She could be used as a mannequin in stores selling mature women's fashions such as lingerie, leggings, shorts and other sexy outfits. She is great at staying in one position for hours on end plus you might hear soft pfft's once in a while from her.

• Haha 2