B4 - General Topic 2024 #44 (April / May)

14 minutes ago, franklin said:

Il ragazzo alto e magro che ha inseguito Medusa tutta la notte dopo che lei si è avvicinata a lui quella sera, si è tolto la grossa spazzolata stamattina. Educata come sempre, Medusa fece una chiacchierata in inglese mentre lui cercava di fare una mossa goffa per restare in giro - ma lei non ne voleva sapere e si diresse in cucina. Il ragazzo innamorato è stato ignorato da tutti e alla fine è uscito dalla porta principale. Non ho idea di cosa abbia fatto, ma Medusa era chiaramente un po' incazzata.

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Guarda le tue webcam preferite con la registrazione 24 ore su 24

He went to B7 to eat for free and complain about Karma's choice. He must be a real asshole if he was rejected by everyone

2 hours ago, Xarvaz said:

the whole gay part of the evening was a bit too much... take a step back RLC

As two of them are again bathing in Sara's spa, while she is over in B-7 sucking Massi's cock on the terrace, I am now thinking that their appearance and subsequent actions was more calculating than spontaneous.  Perhaps RLC is thinking about opening a gay apartment, and is testing response.  If one is to believe posts on CC, then there are numerous gays watching the villas, and such an apartment could be quite popular!

I checked replay, and the DJ with his equipment and the tall guy in shorts with tats on both legs left together with Nadia    The DJ is either a good friend of Nadia and/or Sara and did the gig for free, or was paid. 

1 minute ago, moules said:

As two of them are again bathing in Sara's spa, while she is over in B-7 sucking Massi's cock on the terrace, I am now thinking that their appearance and subsequent actions was more calculating than spontaneous.  Perhaps RLC is thinking about opening a gay apartment, and is testing response.  If one is to believe posts on CC, then there are numerous gays watching the villas, and such an apartment could be quite popular!

I checked replay, and the DJ with his equipment and the tall guy in shorts with tats on both legs left together with Nadia    The DJ is either a good friend of Nadia and/or Sara and did the gig for free, or was paid. 

🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

• Upvote 3

25 minutes ago, moules said:

Most of those guys have been to 'Sara' parties before so clearly her friends, I can't be bothered to check replay but I think they arrived with the Daytona.

Nadia did arrive with shorts guy and the DJ, I think Model Fun Girl on the Bed with S and M arrived with them too. 

I'd like to 2nd Corvette's vote from yesterday that she can have the empty room, ideally today, I didn't at anytime hear her name so I'll just call her Yummy :blush:

1 hour ago, Lasse said:

The gay gang waiting for Massi...

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

Did you see when he told the freak to get out who clearly didn't want to leave lol. If I was Masshole I'd have thrown his arse over the balcony like I would to one or two clowns on here. 

Well, one thing we learnt from the party is that Karma is a prize slut just like the others living in B4 lol. Importantly she seemed happy, happier than when Tantra turns up. 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Il y a 15 minutes, TfiDeano a dit :

Eh bien, une chose que nous avons informée de la fête, c'est que Karma est une salope comme les autres vivants au B4 mdr. Surtout, elle semblait heureuse, plus heureuse que lorsque le Tantra arrivait. 

à mon avis ils se connaissent d'avant,trop de chose en commun

54 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

Well, one thing we learnt from the party is that Karma is a prize slut just like the others living in B4 lol. Importantly she seemed happy, happier than when Tantra turns up. 

She is a bit cheap yes, everything and everyone can touch her, she is actually the worst of them all .. I don't think anyone can deny that anymore, not even the patrons

• Haha 3

39 minutes ago, pajero said:

In my opinion they know each other from before, too much in common

I agree, he was there also two weeks ago was he not or was it a different guy who sat with her in the lounge where again she was happy looking and smiling. 

Just now, Xarvaz said:

She is a bit cheap yes, everything and everyone can touch her, she is actually the worst of them all .. I don't think anyone can deny that anymore, not even the patrons

She's eye candy and clearly easier to get to than we initially all thought.