B4 - General Topic 2024 #45 (May)

8 minutes ago, corvette08 said:

How can you go to sleep knowing your boyfriend is in the other room with another girl? This is weird.

have you seen carolina and park what's weirder your man with another woman or your woman with another woman?

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, Fagen said:

So Amalia sleeping with Karma while Mati was having sex with Medusa, she gave him a quick blowjob.

9 seconds before he chucked his custard in her mouth...which makes Vencel look like Peter North. 

• Haha 3

5 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

9 seconds before he chucked his custard in her mouth...which makes Vencel look like Peter North. 

I think it's different than Vencel.  Mati isn't normally a minute man, I think he's really attracted to Medusa, so that probably added to it.  Could see it when he was giving her a back massage, the looks he was giving and he seemed more sensual than normal.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, NoOneSpecial said:

I think it's different than Vencel.  Mati isn't normally a minute man, I think he's really attracted to Medusa, so that probably added to it.  Could see it when he was giving her a back massage, the looks he was giving and he seemed more sensual than normal.

Relax I was kidding lol...and yes you are 110% correct, it happens all the time if you are overcome with disbelief, you are actually having fun with someone you really genuinely like. 

1 minute ago, TfiDeano said:

Relax I was kidding lol...and yes you are 110% correct, it happens all the time if you are overcome with disbelief, you are actually having fun with someone you really genuinely like. 

Hasn't happened to me since I was a teenager...how old is he btw? 🤣

• Haha 2

53 minutes ago, corvette08 said:

How can you go to sleep knowing your boyfriend is in the other room with another girl? This is weird.

She's been wanting that on multiple occasions.  Maybe it was easier for him to "let go" without Amalia in his sights.  I'm a bit surprised that Amalia and Karma didn't have a go at it....

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

I don't want to judge other people's tastes but going from Amalia to Medusa...maybe because Medusa speaks Italian and therefore it's easier to communicate.

Beh… un paio di giorni fa’ e’ stato il compleanno di Mati, il quale verra’ festeggiato oggi nella villa, quindi, Amalia avra’ voluto fargli questo regalo.

• Upvote 1

34 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

I don't want to judge other people's tastes but going from Amalia to Medusa...maybe because Medusa speaks Italian and therefore it's easier to communicate.

Well, you're judging but not in the worst way 😄 On the whole, I do prefer Medusa over Amalia, she has something to her that I can't describe but makes her stand out. Maybe because she energetic or because she seems to be easy-going and happy in life. 

And also, he's not going from one to another, he's kinda doing both, so in fact he did not lost anything.

On the other hand, I'm not sure why she'd do Mati, unless she had that itch to scratch and he seemed ready to scratch it, but not so completely ? Or she likes taken men ?