Alisa touching her pussy

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On ‎2015‎-‎01‎-‎12 at 2:12 AM, kooloos said:

dirtybin link for photos of my video  

Any chance you post the video ?

she was most likely scratching herself asleep ::)

Jannet is fake. She was scratching for a few seconds. So don't believe this guy.

On ‎2015‎-‎01‎-‎12 at 3:25 AM, david_d said:

Jannet is fake. She was scratching for a few seconds. So don't believe this guy.

Es cierto, no se masturbo, yo lo vi y solo se rasco durante unos segundos.

On ‎2015‎-‎01‎-‎12 at 5:25 AM, botika216 said:

Es cierto, no se masturbo, yo lo vi y solo se rasco durante unos segundos.

NO se masturbo , es mas se rasco estando dormida , ni era consciente y fueron dos segundos

Ich habe recht viele Videos von Alisa ::) auch von gestern Nacht ca. 24 min. wo sie sich ihre muschi reibt.

Würde die auch gerne zugänglich für alle machen: aber erstmal weis ich nicht wo!!! und dann ist da ja noch das Problem das ich gegebenenfalls bei RLC rausgeworfen werde.

Wer kann helfen???

Bitte nur Antworten auf Deutsch!!!

Da die Übersetzung sehr schlecht ist und oft garnicht zu verstehen ist. :-\

Ich habe recht viele Videos von Alisa ::) auch von gestern Nacht ca. 24 min. wo sie sich ihre muschi reibt.

Würde die auch gerne zugänglich für alle machen: aber erstmal weis ich nicht wo!!! und dann ist da ja noch das Problem das ich gegebenenfalls bei RLC rausgeworfen werde.

Wer kann helfen???

Bitte nur Antworten auf Deutsch!!!

Da die Übersetzung sehr schlecht ist und oft garnicht zu verstehen ist. :-\

http://dirtybin.com/

Guest bobbyjoe
On ‎2015‎-‎01‎-‎12 at 0:50 AM, kzsjzkdjs said:

oh kzsjzkdjs you want the video.. pm me,j have a special video just for you,j'm sure you gonna like this ;D :P

On ‎2015‎-‎01‎-‎12 at 6:16 AM, kooloos said:

Everyone should know by now that movado is full of shit

The only fucking thing that's full of shit Kooloos is you ,What the fuck did I say about you bitches attacking people on here for no reason ,I didn't attack anyone or said shit to any of you,I was being nice by contributing to this website, and that's the thanks I get you ungrateful retard,That's the reason why some people on here don't like me because they only see when I get mad and start talking shit but they don't go back a couple pages and see the reason why I talk shit in the first place,I treat anyone on here the exact same way they treat me,So if I'm an asshole to anyone on here then look at yourself first before you start to blame me..And to think I was going to post the video of Alisa and Jannet this morning when I woke up,And by the way Jannet did masturbate  last night and the night before that she was not itching anything in my video so I don't what the hell you guys were watching,but I'm not going to post shit now if this is the thanks I get..Everyone can thank KOOLOOS for that. >:( >:(