B2 - General Topic 2024 #9 (May / June)

On 5/27/2024 at 9:37 PM, VikingPhylosophy said:

Is it allowed to have under blanket sex ?

They are allowed to do anything they want

• Sad 1

On 5/27/2024 at 12:37 PM, VikingPhylosophy said:

All participants have freedom of choice, it's not called RLC for nothing, and viewers are not automatically entitled to see tenants and guests participate in any form of sexual activity. What we are entitled to and what we pay for is 24 hour access via cameras and mics to all the apartments and rooms. What the tenants do or do not do on cam is their choice and we as viewers can switch cams if there is something we do not approve of. That's the knitty gritty of things in the reality of the site. 

57 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

All participants have freedom of choice, it's not called RLC for nothing, and viewers are not automatically entitled to see tenants and guests participate in any form of sexual activity. What we are entitled to and what we pay for is 24 hour access via cameras and mics to all the apartments and rooms. What the tenants do or do not do on cam is their choice and we as viewers can switch cams if there is something we do not approve of. That's the knitty gritty of things in the reality of the site. 

Yeah and RLC actually referrers to all of this as "the project"  like its some king of medical psychological experiment.  Only a fucking naive, idiot would buy into their  "you pay for access BS"  RLC goes out of their way to pay and encourage the participants to do stuff...the fact that they don't is due to them realizing that RLC is on the ropes, can't get participants and has a security issue in the villas that they need to account for by having mauraders in B7 with full access to all the rest of the places in Barcelona.  

As I said, only an idiot...or a shill would actually defend the RLC bullshit.

• Upvote 3

On 5/27/2024 at 12:37 PM, VikingPhylosophy said:

Of course that's all part of Real Life. I'm sure you have done it loads as well. 🤣

1 hour ago, maxfactor said:

Yeah and RLC actually referrers to all of this as "the project"  like its some king of medical psychological experiment.  Only a fucking naive, idiot would buy into their  "you pay for access BS"  RLC goes out of their way to pay and encourage the participants to do stuff...the fact that they don't is due to them realizing that RLC is on the ropes, can't get participants and has a security issue in the villas that they need to account for by having mauraders in B7 with full access to all the rest of the places in Barcelona.  

As I said, only an idiot...or a shill would actually defend the RLC bullshit.

I don't think that's a security issue. That's just a contingency to manage. But that's one that goes beyond Barcelona (for example, to make it easier to find Tibor, he'd have to write the address on a white board in front of a camera).

That RLC encourages things is very highly likely but seems still up to the participants in the end. If they don't I doubt that it's for the reason you mention. More likely that they are not into it. It certainly doesn't feel like they are desperate, otherwise they would just pickup random desperate girls from the street. It seems to me that it's more working on a "referral" basis so that they find people that won't be a too big surprise and will fit more quickly.

As for your last phrase, I might be an idiot but I don't share your views. I still believe that the original intent was not to be a sex cam show, but really what @TfiDeano described. The fact they try to nudge the participant in some form of show is probably because that sex content is what is making them sell subscriptions. Besides, aside from Barcelona, the "shows" are pretty seldom and more in line with the participants sexuality (with the exception of Dasha, Sasha, Masha).

But then , I'm having a hard time figuring out who would pay that much money for the sexual content on RLC when better content is available for free. In then end whatever rocks whoever's boat.

And speaking of contingency, when did they "patch" the balcony glass in the guest room (it's now opaque) ? 

• Haha 3
  • Upvote 2

26 minutes ago, itohkata said:

I don't think that's a security issue. That's just a contingency to manage. But that's one that goes beyond Barcelona (for example, to make it easier to find Tibor, he'd have to write the address on a white board in front of a camera).

That RLC encourages things is very highly likely but seems still up to the participants in the end. If they don't I doubt that it's for the reason you mention. More likely that they are not into it. It certainly doesn't feel like they are desperate, otherwise they would just pickup random desperate girls from the street. It seems to me that it's more working on a "referral" basis so that they find people that won't be a too big surprise and will fit more quickly.

As for your last phrase, I might be an idiot but I don't share your views. I still believe that the original intent was not to be a sex cam show, but really what @TfiDeano described. The fact they try to nudge the participant in some form of show is probably because that sex content is what is making them sell subscriptions. Besides, aside from Barcelona, the "shows" are pretty seldom and more in line with the participants sexuality (with the exception of Dasha, Sasha, Masha).

But then , I'm having a hard time figuring out who would pay that much money for the sexual content on RLC when better content is available for free. In then end whatever rocks whoever's boat.

And speaking of contingency, when did they "patch" the balcony glass in the guest room (it's now opaque) ? 

...says not about sex, then says its about sex...lol

• Confused 1

20 hours ago, itohkata said:

You are having an interesting discussion here.

But I would like to expand on your thoughts to include the point that was important to me. I only found the sexual events interesting at the beginning.

The longer I was involved, and for me it was only a few months, I felt that many of the tenants were just putting on a show.

I was always interested in the conversations, for example to find out where the tenants go when they leave the house. That is the only way to get an insight into the lives of the tenants.

If the tenants only write or read text messages in bed, what is interesting for the viewer?

If the tenants then make all conversation inaudible to the viewer by playing loud music or retreat to areas where there are no cameras or microphones, the whole thing becomes a farce for me.

And in this respect I have always had expectations of the tenants or RLC. What else would you pay so much money for?

• Upvote 1