B2 - General Topic 2024 #9 (May / June)

1 hour ago, Jonno said:

Must have found his balls. 🤣

He's Romanian. So i'm surprised he took this long to start fucking out in the open since his compatriots make up like 40% of cammers online flashing their dicks and snatches to whoever tips them cold hard cash. Sex work should be to him like swimming is to a fish...

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, bayleebr said:

He's Romanian. So i'm surprised he took this long to start fucking out in the open since his compatriots make up like 40% of cammers online flashing their dicks and snatches to whoever tips them cold hard cash. Sex work should be to him like swimming is to a fish...

It is at least amusing that Mr. Undercover drops his cover when money is possibly involved.

His endurance is barely 10 minutes. His hourly wage could be interesting.

The first time he was exposed to Day under infrared, he lasted considerably longer.

Whether a viewer likes the act is another question. Dayana's "artificial" whining pisses me off.

Il y a 13 heures, bayleebr a dit :

... for necessity? 

18 hours ago, Keen Observer said:

Checking out Ema cleaning off in the bathroom.  RLC having to tap (no pun intended) the Senior Center for new participants.  

She might be just a little past her best before date...

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, coolcucumber said:

Bloody hell, has Nadia become the longest serving tenant in B2 ??

Not yet 🙂 Radislava had 513 days, so still some days to go, she has 386 today 🙂 

• Like 1

Radislave didn’t stay in B2, Stats for B2 are:

Nadia      386 Days

Monica    380 Days

Amira       344 Days

Lavika      332 Days