B4 - General Topic 2024 #46 (May)

Interesting...  Medusa appears to have taken a booty call at 02:04 (small amount of the conversation overheard on cam 3.18), and then left B4 at 02.42 after a quick goodbye to Kat at the front door.  Now AWOL.

From replay, Medusa and Kat (topless) are in Sara's bed, and Sara begins sucking Massi's cock.  Medusa's face is a few centimeters  from Sara's as she sucks Massi.  As Sara is sucking his cock,  Massi's hand is stroking Medusa's hair.  Sara does not offer Massi's cock to Medusa, and Medusa makes no attempt to touch the cock, let alone suck it.  Medusa also does not touch Sara sexually.

Massi basically ignores Kat, doesn't even play with her bare breasts, and does nothing to encourage her to join in.

IMO, Kat was there solely for clickbait purposes.  Medusa may have had other plans for later, and if so, she was also there as clickbait purposes.  When a cock is being sucked 12 cm from your face and you make zero effort to join the party, then, in this case, your priorities are elsewhere.

Based on the replay of Tessa, Sara, and Massi, I will, for the moment, take away Sara's crown as Queen of the cockblockers.  However, I am not optimistic they will succeed with Tessa given another chance.  At yesterday's pool party at B-7, Tessa was conspicuous by keeping both bikini top and bottoms on.  The others went either topless or fully nude.   Maybe if they started with a private session in the garage.   

• Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, moules said:

From replay, Medusa and Kat (topless) are in Sara's bed, and Sara begins sucking Massi's cock.  Medusa's face is a few centimeters  from Sara's as she sucks Massi.  As Sara is sucking his cock,  Massi's hand is stroking Medusa's hair.  Sara does not offer Massi's cock to Medusa, and Medusa makes no attempt to touch the cock, let alone suck it.  Medusa also does not touch Sara sexually.

Massi basically ignores Kat, doesn't even play with her bare breasts, and does nothing to encourage her to join in.

IMO, Kat was there solely for clickbait purposes.  Medusa may have had other plans for later, and if so, she was also there as clickbait purposes.  When a cock is being sucked 12 cm from your face and you make zero effort to join the party, then, in this case, your priorities are elsewhere.

Based on the replay of Tessa, Sara, and Massi, I will, for the moment, take away Sara's crown as Queen of the cockblockers.  However, I am not optimistic they will succeed with Tessa given another chance.  At yesterday's pool party at B-7, Tessa was conspicuous by keeping both bikini top and bottoms on.  The others went either topless or fully nude.   Maybe if they started with a private session in the garage.   

I will repeat myself:Sara is way too jealouse to lend Massi out!! And Massi is afraid of Sara's temper !! But they both get turned on by having spectators. Sara isn't just The Queen of cockblockers. She is The Tsaritsa of B4! 

39 minutes ago, moules said:

You have the players backwards... You have Medusa and Katarina mixed up. And Katarina stopped Sara and Massimo when Massimo tried to do more than touching her breasts...

• Upvote 1

I thought I'd come here and ask the experts, I'm close to really thinking about resigning up, but for only one person, and that person is karma, for your opinion do you believe she's worth for me signing up long-term for her, and personally I'm looking for someone similar to Leora, so thanks in advance

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, esanders6969 said:

I thought I'd come here and ask the experts, I'm close to really thinking about resigning up, but for only one person, and that person is karma, for your opinion do you believe she's worth for me signing up long-term for her, and personally I'm looking for someone similar to Leora, so thanks in advance

As much as I like Karma,  she is not that exciting to watch. She has changed somewhat in the last week for the better, I don't see her as a Leora. IMO.

I too am wondering what to do with RLC, I am monthly so I can quit AND change my mind and  restart a day later with no downside but starting over with replays. Last time I quit, I resubbed a few days later. LOL

• Like 1

This is definitely my lucky day because karma is laying out by the pool totally nude, but unfortunately for me I have got to get to bed so I can wake up and go to work, but she is really pushing me towards renewing my membership

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

11 minutes ago, Maxbell said:

As much as I like Karma,  she is not that exciting to watch. She has changed somewhat in the last week for the better, I don't see her as a Leora. IMO.

I too am wondering what to do with RLC, I am monthly so I can quit AND change my mind and  restart a day later with no downside but starting over with replays. Last time I quit, I resubbed a few days later. LOL

First off thanks for that, but maybe I give it a little more time probably the end of this week to decide, just because I would like to go the 365 days, so I better make sure but, and also yes it's obvious I can cut that down the monthly membership just to make sure, thanks so much

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, esanders6969 said:

This is definitely my lucky day because karma is laying out by the pool totally nude, but unfortunately for me I have got to get to bed so I can wake up and go to work, but she is really pushing me towards renewing my membership

Karma is one of the best !!!

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, studev3131 said:

@Noldus good morning.  Any update on them filling the empty beds in B4 or B2

Who would you have there, if you could choose?

11 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Chi avresti lì, se potessi scegliere?

Krtisty is in the front row for me but I don't think she's coming. Maybe he is still in Oslo. Then after a month, I would have Taylor arrive who now does video cams

• Like 1