Masha - (2024) #6

I thought I saw Masha @ Dasha and Sasha ...

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

but ... may be she should tell her companion (which seems to be at home sometimes) about Energy Saving?!??? 😵‍💫

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

1 hour ago, Slender Man said:

Very little Energy Saving on RealLifeCam. Hate to see what the electricity bills are like. 

The money spent on water and sewer must be astronomical.  Never seen so many people waste so much water each day.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Slender Man said:

Very little Energy Saving on RealLifeCam. Hate to see what the electricity bills are like. 

3 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

The money spent on water and sewer must be astronomical.  Never seen so many people waste so much water each day.

Majority of Tenants don't give a monkey's. Don't need to pay for it. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

22 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

Water and electricity has been like that since I can remember. Makes you wonder how they were brought up. RealLifeCam clearly making enough that they are not that bothered. 

• Upvote 2

22 hours ago, Jonno said:

Majority of Tenants don't give a monkey's. Don't need to pay for it. 

I would make the fuckers pay for it. Especially the ones that dinnae dae fuck all. LOL

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, NoOneSpecial said:

I don't think this guy Masha is currently using is all there.  He's talking to himself and making strange noises while laying in bed.

Sounds about right for Masha then