B4 - General Topic 2024 #47 (May)

4 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

Guests, I would imagine are informed yes, but what's ONS 'one night stands'?

the part that I'm really concerned about is if the guests know that there's replay for everything they do or do they think that the cams are only livestreaming ?

cause I can't imagine people enjoying themselves being recorded having sex "when they are not even tenants and they are not getting paid" especially females

1 minute ago, Ken.1 said:

the part that I'm really concerned about is if the guests know that there's replay for everything they do or do they think that the cams are only livestreaming ?

cause I can't imagine people enjoying themselves being recorded having sex "when they are not even tenants and they are not getting paid" especially females

I know what you mean but sadly this would be down to the people hosting her and Sara & Masshole are not exactly the most trustworthy people in the project whereas if someone visits D&S apartment in Montenegro then I am certain they would have the decency to inform any guests/outsiders there are cameras in operation. Saying camera are in operation for me is completely fine but if the guest/outsider then questions further then the residents should tell them outright the purpose of the cams and that people are watching. It's swings and roundabouts though...whilst Masha is a resident and employee in effect of RLC receiving wage fromt hem then she seems more than happy to do everything on cam including taking a pee and dropping a little poo on the floor in Sophia's room lol. I can imagine Masha having her baby at home in the bedroom of her Rome apartment if and when she becomes pregnant...she will have it filmed no doubt lol. 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, TfiDeano said:

I know what you mean but sadly this would be down to the people hosting her and Sara & Masshole are not exactly the most trustworthy people in the project whereas if someone visits D&S apartment in Montenegro then I am certain they would have the decency to inform any guests/outsiders there are cameras in operation. Saying camera are in operation for me is completely fine but if the guest/outsider then questions further then the residents should tell them outright the purpose of the cams and that people are watching. It's swings and roundabouts though...whilst Masha is a resident and employee in effect of RLC receiving wage fromt hem then she seems more than happy to do everything on cam including taking a pee and dropping a little poo on the floor in Sophia's room lol. I can imagine Masha having her baby at home in the bedroom of her Rome apartment if and when she becomes pregnant...she will have it filmed no doubt lol. 

The day Masha has a kid, child services will be there to snap it away at birth.  

• Upvote 3

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

Off-cam sex?

Replay ^^^ is of Sara and Massi re-entering the villa.  They had been outside for about 40 minutes, positioned just outside the open front door of the villa.  They had earlier returned to the villa (about 01:55), spent several minutes in the penthouse, then went back outside. 

As shown in the replay, Massi immediately checks the garage.  Was he checking because they had been in the garage before 01:55.  He also buttons and fixes his pants, probably because they had been pulled down.

Massi and Sara are exhibitionists. It is highly unusual for them to hide from the cameras.  The area just outside the front door of B-4 is sheltered and not a good place to have sex if you want to be peeped on by neighbors, or by the public.

So the unanswered questions are:

1.)  Was it just the two of them?

2.) Was there someone else, and who did not want to be seen on cam having sex with Massi?

3.) If there was someone else, who? 

>The American girl?  The American girl and a friend?  (The American girl had departed B-7 with her bags at mid-day.)

> LiaLia.  She had left 24 hours earlier having collected and consolidated all her belongings.  Given that some of her belongings were in open-top shopping bags, she probably went to another abode in Barcelona and not to the airport (unless she planned on sleeping there before a flight).  When LiaLia left, Sara interrupted her tattooing and went outside to talk with LiaLia for 5-10 minutes.

> Daytona.  Massi and Sara would have several good reasons to keep any sex with Daytona off-cam!!!!!!

Very likely that we'll never know the answer.

• Haha 1

50 minutes ago, moules said:
REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Off-cam sex?

Replay ^^^ is of Sara and Massi re-entering the villa.  They had been outside for about 40 minutes, positioned just outside the open front door of the villa.  They had earlier returned to the villa (about 01:55), spent several minutes in the penthouse, then went back outside. 

As shown in the replay, Massi immediately checks the garage.  Was he checking because they had been in the garage before 01:55.  He also buttons and fixes his pants, probably because they had been pulled down.

Massi and Sara are exhibitionists. It is highly unusual for them to hide from the cameras.  The area just outside the front door of B-4 is sheltered and not a good place to have sex if you want to be peeped on by neighbors, or by the public.

2.) Was there someone else, and who did not want to be seen on cam having sex with Massi?

>The American girl?  The American girl and a friend?  (The American girl had departed B-7 with her bags at mid-day.)

> LiaLia.  She had left 24 hours earlier having collected and consolidated all her belongings.  Given that some of her belongings were in open-top shopping bags, she probably went to another abode in Barcelona and not to the airport (unless she planned on sleeping there before a flight).  When LiaLia left, Sara interrupted her tattooing and went outside to talk with LiaLia for 5-10 minutes.

> Daytona.  Massi and Sara would have several good reasons to keep any sex with Daytona off-cam!!!!!!

crazy cuckoo GIF

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, moules said:
REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Off-cam sex?

Are you some kind of investigator?  You dig deep into everything that nobody gives a shit about. 

• Haha 1

42 minutes ago, corvette08 said:

Are you some kind of investigator?  You dig deep into everything that nobody gives a shit about. 

Like a lot of people, even you! you keep whinging about things that nobody gives a shit about.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 3

37 minutes ago, Pete1960 said:

Like a lot of people, even you! you keep whinging about things that nobody gives a shit about.

You spelled winning wrong. :biggrin:

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, moules said:
REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Off-cam sex?

So they Re-entered the villa around 1.55 via the kitchen, quick trip to Sara's room and then outside to the front door for a smoke, something that Sara has started to do more often of late when it's raining than use the balcony, Yes I know it wasn't raining.

As for the rest.

Miss USA left with Massi on Monday afternoon as she was moving to a hostel in downtown Bar. for her last night before flying home to the States today, I'd guess she did that to meet other friends, wanting to get a clear head before flying, or leaving on a early flight. More importantly despite the 3some Sara has never been out with Massi and her any other night she was on her stay, in fact I pretty much say she never went anywhere with them. Sara went out last night for the first time and came home early doors with Massi so while they may have met up for dinner with Miss USA I'd think it's 100% safe to say she went back to the hostel.

LL is Sara's friend so having a chat is a likely thing to do when she left, hey maybe the Taxi was late so she simply stayed with her for a while until it arrived. Rumour is she's headed to California.

As for Daytona, Massi is only Gay on a Wednesday.

I suspect they did have sex outside, why not it was a warm night.

No doubt the answer will be on Massi's phone.

Sexy Make Love GIF by South Park

• Haha 1