B4 - General Topic 2024 #49 (May / June)

51 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

so, a suspicious, no deal closing neat freak with no tattoos!  what does that spell, FAKE!  just another prop for a bullshit show.  if the girls would quit trying to act with those bullshit shows and just be themselves, rlc might have a chance.  at this rate it's a very meek future for the once strong rlc.

gut the villa's and burn them to the ground!

lol…he is BI ! 
Both Tantra-sexual and homosexual. It’s just good science. 😉

2 hours ago, Lasse said:

I suspect the guy acutally is gay! That is why he has no sexual reactions to speak of. But still they all seems to be good friends. A pity! I was hoping Karma would hook up with him as a replacement to Chris as he seems to be tons nicer than Chris!!

Either he is gay or he doesn't want to perform on camera which is fair enough. 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, FrankZabba said:

if you cared about karma as much as you preach you do, then you would stop trying to get her to hook up with another guy.  she throughly enjoys what tantra has to offer!  leave the girl alone and quit trying to direct/push them to do something they don't want to do.  you people are nutts!

I do like Karma! I'm not at all trying to push her in any direction. And I know  she and Chris like eachother! But IF she wants to develope and get new experiences this new guy seems nice for her !

8 hours ago, Troy said:

This whole shitty sex game was put on by RLC. Whom ever this guy is he employed by RLC, the whole thing is stage Crap. Even though Karma and Vesna are willing to do anything RLC ask of them? Vesna was trying to give that guy some head while he had his underwear on. She looks like she got frustrated and left because he wasn't following the script? That's why RLC bring these Sex Workers/Actors in for this crap. I'm just like any other guy, I enjoy watching these girls having fun/sex or whatever on RLC. I know these girls put on the act like their the Girl next door. And then they turn into Super Sex Freaks a couple days later. But this shitty sex game act was waste of time and stupid. RLC should just keep it simple, like they been doing since 2011. This was just my opinion about this B4 desperate sex act last night that's all.  🙂 ✌️

Did this happen in Vesna's room ? I can't find it 🙂

7 hours ago, Lasse said:

I suspect the guy acutally is gay! That is why he has no sexual reactions to speak of. But still they all seems to be good friends. A pity! I was hoping Karma would hook up with him as a replacement to Chris as he seems to be tons nicer than Chris!!

Donald Trump Pope GIF

• Haha 3