B4 - General Topic 2024 #49 (May / June)

Does anyone know what happened between Hawk and Katarina? I saw both of them getting together a few months ago, but can't remember what split them apart? 

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, Jackpo1 said:

Does anyone know what happened between Hawk and Katarina? I saw both of them getting together a few months ago, but can't remember what split them apart? 

I asked that same question yesterday.  it was here today gone tommorrow.

14 minutes ago, Jackpo1 said:

He ran out of condoms 

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, getty5437 said:

interesting... you can't delete your own comment... never commenting again.

A premium membership is required to delete a comment.

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

WHERE IS EVERYBODY ??  It's been 2 days that B4 is empty !!   4 out of 5 missing !  Totally unacceptable !!  

haven't you heard?  it's the new and improved rlc!  rlc is more fucked up than a blind man's checkbook!

• Haha 2

19 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

WHERE IS EVERYBODY ??  It's been 2 days that B4 is empty !!   4 out of 5 missing !  Totally unacceptable !!  

Who TF stays at home when the weather is super hot, with so many things to do in the city or on the beach. You pay to view the apartments whether the tenants are home or not...FACT. Either switch cams to another apartment of log off, then your self-made problem is quickly cleared up.  

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

OÙ EST TOUT LE MONDE ?? Cela fait 2 jours que le B4 est vide !! 4 sur 5 manquants ! Totalement inacceptable !!  

se sont les longues absence comme celle ci qui tue le site????

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, pajero said:

is it the long absences like this that kill the site????

i would say yes.  look at it this way, there are 5 girls assigned to this villa and the villa is empty according to some.  that should be totally unacceptable for any viewer.  there should at least be one girl in the house, if not two.  UNACCEPTABLE!!

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1