B4 - General Topic 2024 #49 (May / June)

4 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

My father was a trucker.  I never had a choice of listening to anything else.  It was strictly country in the household and nothing else. I'm soon to be 65 ready for my old gaffer pension.  

I grew up with it too, but I listened to rock music my whole life.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, mikeusa said:

i'm more into heavy metal, 90s rock and roll and hip hop, rap.  i'm not into country. 

I'd go deaf if I ever had to listen to the stuff they play today. The noise of the tunes would burst my ear drums.  

Sound What GIF by ConEquip Parts

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

6 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

I'd go deaf if I ever had to listen to the stuff they play today. The noise of the tunes would burst my ear drums.  

Sound What GIF by ConEquip Parts

we all have are different taste in music and i respect that.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Posted (edited)
11 minutes ago, pajero said:

b4 c'est vraiment devenu un nid de pute

nah those three women play games, Sara is the real madame 😂

this guy gets nothing 🤣 

Edited by Kingbanks

6 minutes ago, Kingbanks said:

non ces trois femmes jouent à des jeux, Sara est la vraie madame 😂

ce type n'a rien 🤣 

ok si se sont des jeux alors tant mieux

2 minutes ago, pajero said:

ok si se sont des jeux alors tant mieux

maybe on his third visit they won't block the cameras but this all is apart of the games they play 🤷‍♂️

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Kingbanks said:

nah those three women play games, Sara is the real madame 😂

this guy gets nothing 🤣 

he is kind of right, Sara is keeping it at one man as far as we can see, Karma takes everything that comes in there and has a dick while Kat sits there playing dumb and pretending to be sexy.
It's all clickbait but he is right

• Upvote 2

25 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

he is kind of right, Sara is keeping it at one man as far as we can see, Karma takes everything that comes in there and has a dick while Kat sits there playing dumb and pretending to be sexy.
It's all clickbait but he is right

yeah but that nonsense they did tonight I'm guessing rlc won't be happy especially if they are trying to get more subs🤷‍♂️

for the people who are subscribers they literally made it impossible for any of them to see they can't be happy 🤷‍♂️

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Kingbanks said:

yeah but that nonsense they did tonight I'm guessing rlc won't be happy especially if they are trying to get more subs🤷‍♂️

for the people who are subscribers they literally made it impossible for any of them to see they can't be happy 🤷‍♂️

yeah i know, i have a subscription but i already turned off replay, the behavior and clickbaits of those girls is a big joke and i stopped watching it, RLC should kick those idiots out asap if they want more subscribers, this way they only lose subscribers

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2