Masha - (2024) #7

13 minutes ago, ed2 said:

No, that was another girl, she was called Dina here on the forum.

Medusa came to RLC as a friend of Babi.

Oh ok thanks, good to know. I haven’t been here in a couple years but Dina seemed like such a classy girl it would have been very sad to know that she went from Alessandro to Baldy. 

1 hour ago, thinga69 said:

In 22 or 23 she always took care of the cats while Masha was on vacation. She used to bring her friends too.

Yea I heard about her but never expected to see what saw earlier. I'm never going to sleep again to stop any chance of a nightmare ensuing.

58 minutes ago, Keen Observer said:

So looking back at the replays, it appears that ol' Baldy never sealed the deal with Medusa.  Am I correct?  Then she went back to Barca with Masha in tow.

Baldy with Blue Balls.

They left the apt together the last two nights...i'd put my money on him "sealing the deal"

3 minutes ago, cupid30 said:

They left the apt together the last two nights...i'd put my money on him "sealing the deal"

Interesting how she won't have sex, oops, I mean Inter-course on cam.  I guess the Midget getting a BJ is the closes we'll see.

1 minute ago, Keen Observer said:

Interesting how she won't have sex, oops, I mean Inter-course on cam.  I guess the Midget getting a BJ is the closes we'll see.

I guess so too,even though we saw Elvis pounding her chocolate starfish!! Weird that she hasn't had sex on cam since for real though. 🤔

1 minute ago, cupid30 said:

I guess so too,even though we saw Elvis pounding her chocolate starfish!! Weird that she hasn't had sex on cam since for real though. 🤔

After that experience, she's probably a bit "gun shy".

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, TfiDeano said:

Hairdresser, yea something like that...sumo wrestler more like called Big Booty Judy!

Fabi (Hairdresser) is not shy.

11 minutes ago, DirtyOldMan said:

Could Masha's trip to Barcelona be her attemt at detoxing? I sure hope so. She seems a lot calmer and composed now.

Detoxing by using other types of drugs. 🤣

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

22 hours ago, Pete1960 said:

Fabi (Hairdresser) is not shy.

I really love this woman. It's a mystery why RLC don't give her an apartment. 💖

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1