Masha - (2024) #7

7 hours ago, Shinobi49 said:

If you looked at the time stamps he posted his message, you would see that the guy wanted a second round but nothing happened 

I did see timestamp...otherwise I'd not have posted another one. I'm not gonna say they did fuck and not post the RP am I. Ultimately though...they did fuck, second round or no second round. 

1 hour ago, FrankZabba said:

lol if you say so

Why are you laughing? I simply wanted to help you by saying that clearly the girl is not paid by RLC because you can tell from the conversations she had during and after fucking with the guy.
All those who say to ignore you, are right: I will certainly follow their advice.

I see that this chat is increasingly toxic: better to go back to being inactive!

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

36 minutes ago, Boing said:

Why are you laughing? I simply wanted to help you by saying that clearly the girl is not paid by RLC because you can tell from the conversations she had during and after fucking with the guy.
All those who say to ignore you, are right: I will certainly follow their advice.

I see that this chat is increasingly toxic: better to go back to being inactive!

i was laughing because i don't subscribe anymore and it was written in a way like you wanted me to go check it out.  if i misunderstood then i'm sorry.  i didn't mean to get your panties in bunch!