Masha - (2024) #7

1 hour ago, NoOneSpecial said:

Nothing was happening when it went UM.  There wasn't anything sketchy happening at the time.  The couple in the living room were just settling in to sleep after fucking.  Masha was in her room doing her bedtime stretching.  She came out and checked on the couple, got herself an ice cream or something then the power went out.  She mentioned Elvis and left the apartment briefly.  Came back and unplugged the cams because the battery backup was beeping annoyingly.

That's always refreshing to have someone talk about something he knows rather than speculating. Thanks !

I hoped for something more colorful, but it's better to know that it was actually nothing.

• Upvote 2

31 minutes ago, itohkata said:

That's always refreshing to have someone talk about something he knows rather than speculating. Thanks !

I hoped for something more colorful, but it's better to know that it was actually nothing.

pretty much describes all of RLC these days.  That way you're not paying for garbage.

3 hours ago, woodyj627 said:

It started with Elvis if she continue down this road she stands to lose everything!!  Just like Vanessa RLC trusted her with B4, a girl gets sexually attacked which I saw the whole villa was shut down!  She is losing control If its not handled this won't end well! 👎

this place going nowhere if you want my opinion,

Masha becomes more and more unstable in her brain

it's time for a new start in this place with new people after all this years !

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Brokk! said:

But it's strange that nothing happened but some replays disappeared.

What replay are you referring to?   If you notice replay is always 15 minutes behind real time.  I'm guessing Masha unplugged the cams 15 minutes after the latest you see on replay, so it didn't save that 15 minute lag between that time and the unplugging.

I’m assuming that none of the people who stay at Masha’s have a job. And how does she collect so many different transients. Guest girl appears still loopy from the night before. 

9 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

Cleaner back at Masha's.

If only she knew what we knew, she'd demand hazard pay and definitely at least be wearing gloves.   So much powder and who knows how much cum has been dripped around.

• Haha 4

2 hours ago, Brokk! said:

But it's strange that nothing happened but some replays disappeared.

I was watching it live, Masha was in her room doing some major stretches whilst Shaq was in and out of sleeping and dealing with the white cat. The two on the sofa in the lounge were shagging beside the bald guy who continued to sleep. Masha came out and started yelling at the couple on the sofa, she returned to her room and they finished up int he lounge and he went to the bathroom, then came back out and then apartment went UM. I saw the time and then waited 15 20 minutes for the RP and Masha was at that point continuing with her stretches and I saw sections of the RP being erased, this continued for several minutes and a large chunk was removed.   

• Sad 1

5 minutes ago, Noldus said:

again 🙂

Lol yea sorry bro I saw your comment from 2 HOURS ago, slow day for me today...Tantra speed. 

• Haha 1