New Couple: Carina & sabrina

Guest bobbyjoe

there is big difference with the all russians couple we have see on rlc and now this italian lesbian couple,

they have energy and not boring for watching,j think this appartment will be the most interesting for watching on rlc,

j like the latin style,j'm ok for pay 45 $ for make one month test with this couple,no more russian couples for me,too bored life

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am also positively surprised and my eyes are already accustomed to, that one of them looks like a boy, but is a girl. They are fairly well adapted to the cameras, and I think that their sex life may be active when Curly gets her menstruation period to an end.

Edit: If you need to scroll the window horizontally, you can thank the oversized completely pointless image at the top of the page  >:(

I'm under impression that they think there is no camera in the guest bathroom, since the day they went live on RLC they'll both bath and change in that room only.

They also had some lesbo fun in the bath earlier today. With the short haired one( I guess Carina) fingering the other one. She got an orgasm in under a minute. That beats Paul's record  :D

I just can't fucking stand how constantly that stupid girl/boy gnaws on her fingernails. It's fucking disgusting, and a major turn-off. She/he looks like an insecure little kid sucking on her fingers all day long. Ugggh!!

But yet you continued to watch her do it then comment on it. And also allow me to mention that someone with such a convincing S/N used such a term as "Ugggh"