New Couple: Carina & sabrina

I have just popped in while the discussion was already going and the reason of the fight is that one works and the other stays at home, so curly seems to think that the other doesn't appreciate what she does at home and she in turns argue that curly thinks she doesn't do enough at home, but both denied the charges ;D

Then they moved over who is nicer to the other and probably will go on on until they go to sleep...

I don't know their names yet, only the name of the dog...

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't believe that the wine is still on the table. It wouldn't last around here between the wife and I. I'll take the red and she'll drink the white.

Typically American idea that white wine is for women and red for men ! It is nonsense to those who love (good) wine. White wines have nothing to envy the red wines, French speaking...  ;)

Come dude ! I'll make you enjoy Burgundy white wine from my cellar you don't even suspect the existence.  :)

I take patriotic offense to that. We must argue this out in person, like fine gentlemen (or squirrels, your choice.) We must do this over many bottles of wine, both whites and reds from France and California, with Nora and Leora sitting on our laps to act as judges, while Diana plays us a tune, by the side of the Barecelona wine dark sea. Wa-de-do-dah-day.

I'd say that's a worthwhile challenge.  ;D 8)

post-19450-145739627418_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
Guest bobbyjoe

there is too many problem with the bedroom cameras,many time the cameras stay bolcked in switch mode vision

soo every 5 seconds that's switch,j have write to support for this problem some days ago but nothing have change,

the problem come with the small light stay always  open in the corner when they sleep or when they stay on bed for read book,laptop,phone....

j don't know if rlc work during the night for see that,it's not the job of members,rlc wait always the members complaint for start check the cameras,

it's one month now j wait always rlc check the camera 8 in nina/kira bedroom but nothing have change,this camera have soo red color when the light is on in bedroom

I FUCKING HATE CATS.  Though they do make great moving targets for a BB pistol. I don't want to wake the cops with a .357. Plus at a .25 cents/round cost, I want to hit what I shoot at. Cats move pretty quick.

How's that?