New Couple: Carina & sabrina

curly wants dildo in her ass, boyish chick tried and failed

curly gets upset she wants another orgasm but got shutdown

Maybe Curly could reciprocate and fuck the Butch with the strap-on for a change.

Every time I have seen them, it always seems to be one sided.

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

curly wants dildo in her ass, boyish chick tried and failed

curly gets upset she wants another orgasm but got shutdown

Maybe Curly could reciprocate and fuck the Butch with the strap-on for a change.

Every time I have seen them, it always seems to be one sided.

Don't think so, it's all about Curly in bed.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest mctomek

I have been in Russia often of the country, women are wonderful and they women  knows from what men need ::) ;D they are wonderfully free minded and willing to also :P :P :-X

What a Idiot. Maybe, you talking about russian prostitutes because you dont get real woman cause you ugly right ?

I live in Russia and know more about russian woman´s than you.

I have been in Russia often of the country, women are wonderful and they women  knows from what men need ::) ;D they are wonderfully free minded and willing to also :P :P :-X

>:( >:( No he tenido el placer de visitar Rusia, no te voy ha negar de que las mujeres son bellisimas, pero que cojones pinta este comentario en un post de una pareja de chicas italianas.

not all Russian women have Whores !! ordinary Russians women find foreign man because they are not as violent and appreciate a woman 8) 8)at least women have told me so, not all Russians MEN are not such, just a lot of drunks ;D ;DI have been a long time already married  but I travel a lot,also Russia, I see many women who want out from Russia ??? ::)

not all Russian women have Whores !! ordinary Russians women find foreign man because they are not as violent and appreciate a woman 8) 8)at least women have told me so, not all Russians MEN are not such, just a lot of drunks ;D ;DI have been a long time already married  but I travel a lot,also Russia, I see many women who want out from Russia ??? ::)

>:( >:( Te repito, Carina & Sabrina italianas, a que viene este comentario de mujeres rusas aqui?

>:( >:( Te repito, Carina & Sabrina italianas, a que viene este comentario de mujeres rusas aqui?

topicos tipicos , igual este señor tambien piensa que en españa estamos todo el dia bailando y cantando flamenco , en rusia en london en españa , en todos sitios hay feas y guapas , tontos y listos ,

Guest bobbyjoe

is there italian members here for explain what happen right now with the big fight in living?

it's in this situation j regret there is no couple speak english on rlc