B2 - General Topic 2024 #10 (June / July)

2 minutes ago, Drez83 said:

No, I'm sure it's expired.

are you really?  i'm sure rlc would not let you continue without either hitting your card again or you are mistaken with when your sub began and ends.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

sei davvero? Sono sicuro che rlc non ti lascerebbe continuare senza colpire di nuovo la tua carta o se ti sbagli con l'inizio e la fine del tuo abbonamento.

Non so, magari si sono dimenticati di me :-D

Is this the big farewell between Nadia and Moon Boots.  She gave him one of her masterpieces and wrote something on the back, before stuffing it in a travel case.

If so, I won't feel so bad about cancelling my sub. 😉

On 7/7/2024 at 12:52 PM, Drez83 said:

Sorry for the question but I don't know where to put it in the forum: does anyone know if RLC has changed the policy regarding payments? Why didn't they charge me on the day of renewal and yet my subscription still works...

Did you happen to change plans along the way?  When I went from the monthly to 3 month billing, the actual changeover didn't take effect until the last monthly period was up.  Which for me was two weeks after I made the switch.

On 7/7/2024 at 2:52 PM, Drez83 said:

Scusate la domanda ma non saprei dove metterla nel forum: qualcuno sa se RLC ha cambiato la politica per quanto riguarda i pagamenti? Perché non mi hanno addebitato la cifra nel giorno del rinnovo eppure il mio abbonamento continua a funzionare...

My sub worked for several days after it expired.  RLC is desperate.

6 hours ago, Keen Observer said:

Ti è capitato di cambiare programma strada facendo? Quando sono passato dalla fatturazione mensile a quella trimestrale, il passaggio effettivo non ha avuto effetto fino allo scadere dell'ultimo periodo mensile. Che per me è successo due settimane dopo aver effettuato il passaggio.

Mai cambiato tipologia di fatturazione, forse una volta ma tipo 4 anni fa. Dove posso controllare la scadenza dell'abbonamento?