B7 - General Topic 2024 #10 (June / July)

34 minutes ago, moules said:

Did you read this on her social media?

If she is still with Thor, maybe he has a visa problem.

If she was on a B-1 or B-2 visa (six month visa's which are renewable), these can be extended without much difficulty AFAIK.

If she is Ukrainian, she is eligible for a special two year visa.

Holly is from Ukraine, (not sure about Thor, he had Visa problems when they arrived) but in a few months they will have been there 2 years and yes they are still together.

new to this wiki--can anyone help with info ? in Nelly & Bogs room , there is one door by the bathroom, another door by the top of the stairway.  where do those doors go to . I can not figure it out where they go through those doors ! 

4 hours ago, Noldus said:

Amalia and Dayana kissing 

Amalia had a brief taste of her backdoor goodies.  She gets wild sometimes after having a few "cocktails".

I think we'll see Dayana visiting Amalia and the Midget in the future.

1 hour ago, theoldman72 said:

new to this wiki--can anyone help with info ? in Nelly & Bogs room , there is one door by the bathroom, another door by the top of the stairway.  where do those doors go to . I can not figure it out where they go through those doors ! 

The door by the bathroom goes outside to the front of the house (next to the garage) none of this is covered on the cams

The drive is above the covered terrace seen on cams 4.3 and 4.4 

The door at the top of the stairs goes into the garage, otherwise known as Nelly and Bogs hiding place, again not covered by the cameras.

2 minutes ago, HotWivesRock said:

The door by the bathroom goes outside to the front of the house (next to the garage) none of this is covered on the cams

The drive is above the covered terrace seen on cams 4.3 and 4.4 

The door at the top of the stairs goes into the garage, otherwise known as Nelly and Bogs hiding place, again not covered by the cameras.

Why do you call the garage their hiding place.  It probably is where they go when they want to have a private conversation.  Or to get in their vehicle and take off.

9 minutes ago, Keen Observer said:

Why do you call the garage their hiding place.  It probably is where they go when they want to have a private conversation.  Or to get in their vehicle and take off.

TBF when they disappear in there for hours they could actually be getting in a car and going out, however the description I used has been used by others in the past.

Edited by HotWivesRock
spelling