B4 - General Topic 2024 #50(June)

2 minutes ago, pajero said:

yes I saw it too, well before the um flap lowered: after flap raised so surely repaired

If I remember correctly, the awning (UK term) has been down since last year, only a couple of months ago Bogdan I saw on cam raising it but it was not very stable. Someone clearly opened it again and maybe it was fucked so a new one was put up but anyway we will see in the coming days if they open it again if the weather is nice. 

25 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

Si je me souviens bien, l'auvent (terme britannique) est baissé depuis l'année dernière, il y a seulement quelques mois Bogdan, j'ai vu sur la caméra le soulever mais il n'était pas très stable. Quelqu'un l'a clairement rouvert et peut-être qu'il était foutu donc un nouveau a été mis en place mais de toute façon nous verrons dans les prochains jours s'ils l'ouvriront à nouveau s'il fait beau. 

ok surveillons cela😁

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, peking said:

damn, liked Holland a whole lot when I was there

You lucky dude, a few year ago my Boy and I met some sweet ass Hollanders Shorties at Club in Brooklyn. We had really good time hanging out with them, we planned on taken a trip there to see them. But me and my lady got back together, and that trip never happened. Damn my relationship got in the way, I'm just kidding I'm glad we're back together. Man, I always wanted to go there....I hope you had great time there? 😄 ✌️

2 hours ago, peking said:

must be referring to CC

damn, liked Holland a whole lot when I was there

thanks

Did you try out their fancy footwear of wooden moccasins.   :biggrin:

k5le.png