B4 - General Topic 2024 #50(June)

12 minutes ago, corvette08 said:

Do they even have father's day in other countries?

Yes, but not now 🙂 We have it November 10

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Howard said:

Dieses Faultier ist unheimlich. Wenn sie nicht vor der Kamera stehen und ausgehen, um sich zu unterhalten, habe ich den Eindruck, dass er sie mit einem Kinderessen bei McDonalds verwöhnt.

Ich vermute, er ist von Beruf Masseur. Aber er verbringt zu viel Zeit mit Streicheln, bis es nervig wird (körperlich und visuell). Aber solange er ihr den großen Orgasmus verschafft, ist das so.

"Big orgasm" good joke

59 minutes ago, Maxbell said:

IMO, before mass got really hitched up with Sara, and after, lol, he was an unrelenting masher (pushing hard for sex with all the women). He has been seen to be a dick if they refused. I have seen him be unacceptably physically rough with women. It has also been very apparent he is extremely narcissistic bordering on, IMO, sociopathic tendencies. To be fair he has been somewhat castrated by Sara over the last couple months.

IMO, Chris (aka Tantra) has been just plain annoying. He has been very unsociable in B4. Some here, including myself have liked Karma, even with her eccentricities including tantra-experimentation. I believe he is also married, though who knows what that situation is like, but some have had issues with that as well. It would have been nice to see her hook up with a more rounded dude. Overall, what they do is not enjoyable to watch after you have seen it a couple times, and that always gets cc’ers calling for change. 

Yesterday Chris talked with Masha and told her that he is from Switzerland and has lived in Barcelona for ten years. He is a professional masseur currently educating for a higher exam. I truly doubt he is married !

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, rainman13 said:

"Big orgasm" good joke

He does give her the Big O. Only she isn't as expressive reaching it as Leora or Dasha.

Also let me add, this dude is part of a cult and she's in hook, line and sinker.  Don't know what kind of cult....maybe he's a hypnotist.  Just gives off a bad vibe.  On her own, Karma doesn't do this hocus-pocus that Sloth does on her.  That tells me it's less about (self) meditation or awareness and more about (mind) control.

1 minute ago, Lasse said:

Yesterday Chris talked with Masha and told her that he is from Switzerland and has lived in Barcelona for ten years. He is a professional masseur currently educating for a higher exam. I truly doubt he is married !

The higher exam of speeding up.  The dude is a slow as molasses in January.  

• Haha 4
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, StnCld316 said:

He is a hopeless case ! He does everything slowly !

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

I don’t think he knows the difference between a massage and groping.

• Upvote 2